|By Cloud News Desk||
|July 7, 2009 10:00 PM EDT||
Cloud computing is a game changer. The cloud is disrupting traditional software and hardware business models by disrupting how IT service gets delivered, and entrepreneurial opportunities abound as this classic disruptive technology begins to proliferate. So it is no surprise that SYS-CON's industry-leading International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo series is going from strength to strength. The latest expansion of its wide-ranging technical program is the addition of two brand new tracks for its biggest-ever event, 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo, being held November 2-4, 2009, in the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA.
"SOA in the Cloud" - The convergence of SOA and Cloud Computing is now so clear a trend industry-wide that a new "SOA in the Cloud" track will make its first - but definitely not its last! - appearance as a new content focus within our fast-growing International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo series, now held three times a year, in New York, Santa Clara, and Prague. Cloud computing is accelerating the adoption of SOA by providing aspects of SOA on-demand.
In a recent article published at SOA World Magazine, SOA and Cloud expert David Linthicum wrote:
"Clearly, SOA and cloud computing go hand-in-hand. Cloud computing is just the ability to leverage new platforms and resources that you don't happen to own. Nothing really changes outside of that, including the need to do SOA right."
"RIAs in the Cloud" - Today we are witnessing a change in the way the industry thinks about software applications. The increase in SaaS application development and consumption is driving up demand for RIAs and a new set of platform technologies built specifically to develop and deliver them. Software vendors, both large and small, are now considering how best to adapt to the new paradigms of the RIA and SaaS markets, while a large number of developers are moving to RIA and SaaS application development.
Our aim with each new International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo is to showcase breakout sessions from members of every layer of the Cloud ecosystem. The submission process is 100% online and the submissions URL is here. (Closing date July 15, 2009.)
By adding these two tracks to the program we help ensure, through an intense and carefully chosen program of technical and strategic breakout sessions, that attending delegates will leave the 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo with abundant resources, ideas and examples they can apply immediately to leveraging the Cloud, helping them to maximize performance, minimize cost and improve the scalability of their Enterprise IT endeavors.
Register Now and Save !
Sponsor or Exhibit at 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?