|By Hubert Rampersad||
|October 28, 2009 11:00 AM EDT||
"The Secret" was launched by Rhonda Byrne in 2006 and says that thoughts have an energy that attracts like energy and you attract into your life whatever you think about. This tool refers to what Buddha said: "What you have become is the result of what you have thought". It suggests the following: "your dominant thoughts will find a way to manifest. ...
Whatever you focus on the most is what will be most attracted to your life. ..Once you are aware of this law and how it works, you can start to use it to deliberately attract what you want into your life... Like attracts like...You get what you think about, whether wanted or unwanted...You are a living magnet...You get what you put your energy and focus on...Energy attracts like energy...it has it roots in Quantum Physics.
" But just focusing on your dominant thoughts, wishful thinking about what you want to achieve, and trying to become rich quickly can lead to an ad-hoc, short term, and cosmetic success, and on the other hand it can affect your Personal Brand negatively and can ruin your reputation.
The Secret is an unstructured process. It can be a selfish and a greedy business and can make you a big looser if you don't reflect your true character, don't work hard, don't deliver and perform continuously, and don't live and act according to your authentic self. Remember also what Gandhi said: "To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest". Who you really are, what your dreams are, what you care about, what you are passionate about, what you want with your life, etc. should come out and be embedded in your vision/dream, brand, and Personal Balanced Scorecard as described in "Authentic Personal Branding: A new blueprint for building and aligning a powerful leadership brand' and in my article "Authentic Personal Branding' .
You should act, behave, perform, and deliver accordingly in order to get what you want in a more enduring and sustainable way. If you are holistically branded according the introduced authentic Personal Branding concept, your brand will get energy from likeminded brands and will attract success, people with similar beliefs, and opportunities that are a perfect fit for you, much more effectively, than just focusing on your dominant thoughts only. As a result of this, attracting success will be much easier and sustainable. By aligning your vision and destiny with your Personal Brand you will fulfill your intense desires in a mystical way and will live effortlessly and become happy.
This is no secret. In the boxed text below I introduce "Beyond the Secret", which will help you realize your dreams and brand desires in a more sustainable, enduring, and harmonious way.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?