|By Salvatore Genovese||
|November 2, 2009 01:45 PM EST||
icloud has announced the launch of its improved desktop with Super Search and a new innovative start menu. Super Search integrates many of the most popular services on the internet with simultaneous search of your private files in the cloud. It has never before been more convenient to find what you are looking for. This major release of icloud also introduces Universal Sharing. Decide what to share, who you want to share with, and icloud will find the easiest way to reach them.
icloud is more than a Hosted Virtual Desktop (HVD), it's a real-time communication and sharing platform enabling easy collaboration. Its key differentiator to other Cloud Computing services is its Application Virtualization technology enabling software delivery as SaaS, but execution on the local computer. This preserves data center resources, reduce bandwidth consumption and is the "greenest", environmental friendly Cloud Computing technology available on the planet.
Cloud Computing Conference & Expo 2010 East Venue Announced!
SYS-CON Events announced today that the 5th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo will take place April 19-20-21, 2010, at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City.
The International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo series is the world's leading Cloud-focused event and is held three times a year, in New York, Silicon Valley and in Europe. Over 200 corporate sponsors and 10,000 industry professionals have participated in Cloud Computing Expo since its inception, more than all other Cloud-related events put together.
The three-day event will offer a rich array of sessions led by exceptional speakers about the business and technical value of cloud computing with more than 80 sponsors and exhibitors on the 70,000 sq. ft. show floor and over 5,000 estimated delegates from well over 48 different countries.
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo
At the 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo, November 2-4, 2009, being held in the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, more than 2,000 delegates will find out how cloud computing is transforming the way that enterprises everywhere build and deploy applications.
Now held three times a year -- in New York, Prague, and Santa Clara -- the Cloud Computing Conference & Expo series is the fastest-growing Enterprise IT event in the past 10 years, devoted to every aspect of delivering massively scalable enterprise IT as a service. The event is co-located with our 7th International Virtualization Conference & Expo.
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo Keynotes
Cloud Computing Expo 2009 West keynotes, November 2-3, 2009, in the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, will be delivered by Richard Marcello, Unisys President of Systems & Technology; Shelton Shugar, Yahoo! SVP Cloud Computing; and Richard Sarwal, Oracle VP of Development for Enterprise Manager.
Delegate Registration Options
Cloud Computing Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com) delegates can pre-register for the conference online with $800 savings here: https://www3.sys-con.com/cloud1109/registernew.cfm
Sponsors and Exhibitors of the 4th Cloud Computing Expo
Sponsors and exhibitors of the upcoming 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo (November 2-4, 2009, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA) represent the leading technology providers of the Cloud Computing revolution, including:
Oracle (www.oracle.com / platinum sponsor)
Unisys (www.unisys.com / platinum sponsor)
Yahoo! (www.yahoo.com / platinum sponsor)
Adaptivity (www.adaptivity.com / gold sponsor)
Bycast (www.bycast.com / gold sponsor)
EMC (www.emc.com / gold sponsor)
Intel (www.intel.com / gold sponsor)
3Tera (www.3tera.com / silver sponsor)
Akamai (www.akamai.com / silver sponsor)
AppZero (www.appzero.com / silver sponsor)
Rackspace Cloud (www.rackspacecloud.com / silver sponsor)
CloudTest SOASTA (www.soasta.com / silver sponsor)
Objectivity (www.objectivity.com / silver sponsor)
Rhomobile (www.rhomobile.com / silver sponsor)
Stoneware (www.stone-ware.com / silver sponsor)
Sybase (www.sybase.com / silver sponsor)
CSS Corp (www.csscorp.com / bronze sponsor)
ExactTarget (www.exacttarget.com / bronze sponsor)
New Relic (www.newrelic.com / bronze sponsor)
ParaScale (www.parascale.com / bronze sponsor)
PerspecSys (www.perspecsys.com / bronze sponsor)
The Planet (www.theplanet.com / bronze sponsor)
RightScale (www.rightscale.com / bronze sponsor)
Switch and Data (www.switchanddata.com / bronze sponsor)
Vizioncore (www.vizioncore.com / bronze sponsor)
CloudSwitch (www.cloudswitch.com / bronze sponsor)
Tranxition (www.tranxition.com / bronze sponsor)
Altor Networks (www.altornetworks.com / exhibitor)
Dasher Technologies (www.dashertechnologies.com / exhibitor)
GoGrid (www.gogrid.com / exhibitor)
HP (www.hp.com / exhibitor)
Hubspan (www.hubspan.com / exhibitor)
IBM (www.ibm.com / exhibitor)
LSI (www.lsi.com / exhibitor)
M/Gateway (www.mgateway.com/ewd.htm / exhibitor)
NeoAccel (www.neoaccel.com / exhibitor)
Neustar (www.neustar.biz / exhibitor)
OpSource (www.opsource.net / exhibitor)
Ulitzer (www.ulitzer.com / new media sponsor)
Cloud Computing Journal (www.CloudComputingJournal.com)
SYS-CON.TV (www.sys-con.tv / media sponsor)
Zetta (www.zetta.net / exhibitor)
Sponsorship and Exhibit opportunities can be obtained from Carmen Gonzalez by email at events (at) sys-con.com, by phone 201 802 3021.
SYS-CON's International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo, held each year in California, New York and Prague is the leading event covering the fast-emerging Cloud Computing market for Enterprise IT professionals. Co-located with the International Virtualization Conference & Expo, the combined event delivers the #1 i-technology educational and networking opportunity of the year for those seeking to establish a market lead anywhere in the multiple layers of the Cloud Computing ecosystem.
About SYS-CON Media & Events
SYS-CON Media (www.sys-con.com) has since 1994 been connecting technology companies and customers 24x7x365 through a comprehensive content stream at www.SYS-CON.com -- focused on 35 main subject areas, from Cloud Computing to Web Security -- interwoven with market leading full-scale conferences produced by SYS-CON Events. The company's internationally recognized brands include among others Cloud Computing Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com), Virtualization Conference & Expo (www.VirtualizationConference.com), Government IT Conference & Expo (www.GovITExpo.com), Cloud Computing Bootcamp (www.CloudComputingBootcamp.com), Cloud Expo Europe (www.CloudExpo-Europe.com) and now UlitzerLive! New Media Conference & Expo (www.UlitzerLive.com).
SOURCE: Ulitzer, Inc.
Delegate & Attendee Inquiries
Corinna (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3019
Conference Faculty Inquiries
Jeremy (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3026
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
Carmen (at) sys-con.com
201 802 2021
Expo Floor Sales
Megan (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3020
Website and General Inquiries
Krisandra (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3020
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?