|By Cloud News Desk||
|November 10, 2009 10:00 PM EST||
SYS-CON's 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo, held on November 2 - 4, 2009, in Santa Clara, attracted more than 40 sponsors with over 2,000 delegates, a record attendance. The three content-packed days emphasized value with a rich array of sessions led by exceptional speakers about the business and technical value of cloud computing.
Enjoy here our photo album of the show.
Now held three times a year -- in New York, Prague, and Santa Clara -- the Cloud Computing Conference & Expo series is the fastest-growing Enterprise IT event in the past 10 years, devoted to every aspect of delivering massively scalable enterprise IT as a service. The event in Santa Clara, CA, was co-located with our 7th International Virtualization Conference & Expo.
Cloud Computing Expo 2010 East to Attract More Than 5,000 Delegates from 48 Countries
SYS-CON Events announced today that the 5th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo will take place April 19-20-21, 2010, at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City.
The International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo series is the world's leading Cloud-focused event and is held three times a year, in New York, Silicon Valley and in Europe. Over 200 corporate sponsors and 10,000 industry professionals have participated in Cloud Computing Expo since its inception, more than all other Cloud-related events put together.
The three-day event will offer a rich array of sessions led by exceptional speakers about the business and technical value of cloud computing with more than 80 sponsors and exhibitors on the 70,000 sq. ft. show floor and over 5,000 estimated delegates from well over 48 different countries.
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo
At the 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo, November 2-4, 2009, being held in the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, more than 50 sponsors and over 2,200 delegates will find out how cloud computing is transforming the way that enterprises everywhere build and deploy applications.
Now held three times a year -- in New York, Prague, and Santa Clara -- the Cloud Computing Conference & Expo series is the fastest-growing Enterprise IT event in the past 10 years, devoted to every aspect of delivering massively scalable enterprise IT as a service. The event is co-located with our 7th International Virtualization Conference & Expo.
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo Keynotes
Cloud Computing Expo 2009 West keynotes, November 2-3, 2009, in the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, will be delivered by Richard Marcello, Unisys President of Systems & Technology; Shelton Shugar, Yahoo! SVP Cloud Computing; and Richard Sarwal, Oracle VP of Development for Enterprise Manager.
Delegate Registration Options
Cloud Computing Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com) delegates can pre-register for the conference online with $800 savings here: https://www3.sys-con.com/cloud1109/registernew.cfm
Sponsorship and Exhibit opportunities can be obtained from Carmen Gonzalez by email at events (at) sys-con.com, by phone 201 802 3021.
SYS-CON's International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo, held each year in California, New York and Prague is the leading event covering the fast-emerging Cloud Computing market for Enterprise IT professionals. Co-located with the International Virtualization Conference & Expo, the combined event delivers the #1 i-technology educational and networking opportunity of the year for those seeking to establish a market lead anywhere in the multiple layers of the Cloud Computing ecosystem.
About SYS-CON Media & Events
SYS-CON Media (www.sys-con.com) has since 1994 been connecting technology companies and customers 24x7x365 through a comprehensive content stream at www.SYS-CON.com -- focused on 35 main subject areas, from Cloud Computing to Web Security -- interwoven with market leading full-scale conferences produced by SYS-CON Events. The company's internationally recognized brands include among others Cloud Computing Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com), Virtualization Conference & Expo (www.VirtualizationConference.com), Government IT Conference & Expo (www.GovITExpo.com), Cloud Computing Bootcamp (www.CloudComputingBootcamp.com), Cloud Expo Europe (www.CloudExpo-Europe.com) and now UlitzerLive! New Media Conference & Expo (www.UlitzerLive.com).
SOURCE: Ulitzer, Inc.
Delegate & Attendee Inquiries
Corinna (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3019
Conference Faculty Inquiries
Jeremy (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3026
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
Carmen (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3021
Expo Floor Sales
Megan (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3020
Website and General Inquiries
Krisandra (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3020
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?