|By Carmen Gonzalez||
|December 12, 2009 07:45 PM EST||
Ulitzer.com announced today "the World's 30 most influential Virtualization bloggers," who collectively generated more than 24 million Ulitzer page views: Udayan Banerjee, Jason Bloomberg, Dave Chappell, Jeremy Chone, Robert Eve, Chris Fleck, Stephen Foskett, Dana Gardner, Jeremy Geelan, Christopher Keene, Irfan Khan, Theresa Lanowitz, Treff LaPlante, Steve Lesem, David Linthicum, Don MacVittie, Miko Matsumura, JP Morgetnthal, Chris Muir, Greg Ness, Maureen O'Gara, Brace Rennels, Greg Schulz, Peter Silva, Roman Stanek, David Strom, Roger Strukhoff, Ian Thain, Kirby Wadsworth, and Brandon Watson.
Detailed information on how to become a Ulitzer blogger can be obtained here.
Ulitzer New Media Power Panel at the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, during Cloud Expo 2009 West.
Ulitzer's annual "most influential Virtualization bloggers" list was announced at Cloud Expo 2009 West, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center, California.
Cloud Expo 2009 West drew more delegates than all other Cloud-related events put together worldwide.
"The world's 50 most influential Cloud bloggers 2010" list will be announced at the Cloud Expo 2010 East, which will take place April 19-21, 2010, at the Jacob Javitz Convention Center, in New York City, with more than 5,000 expected to attend.
"Ulitzer New Media Power Panel" was streamed live to more than 60,000 viewers via SYS-CON.TV. The panel was moderated by Jeremy Geelan (http://jeremygeelan.ulitzer.com). Geelan's guests in the first power panel were Ian Thain (http://ianthain.ulitzer.com) and Tim Crawford (http://timcrawford.ulitzer.com).
The World's 30 Most Influential Virtualization Bloggers 2009
- Udayan Banerjee http://udayanbanerjee.ulitzer.com
- Jason Bloomberg http://jasonbloomberg.ulitzer.com
- Dave Chappell http://davechappell.ulitzer.com
- Jeremy Chone http://jeremychone.ulitzer.com
- Robert Eve http://roberteve.ulitzer.com
- Chris Fleck http://chrisfleck.ulitzer.com
- Stephen Foskett http://ess.ulitzer.com
- Dana Gardner http://danagardner.ulitzer.com
- Jeremy Geelan http://jeremygeelan.ulitzer.com
- Christopher Keene http://christopherkeene.ulitzer.com
- Irfan Khan http://irfankhan.ulitzer.com
- Theresa Lanowitz http://theresalanowitz.ulitzer.com
- Treff LaPlante http://trefflaplante.ulitzer.com
- Steve Lesem http://stevelesem.ulitzer.com
- David Linthicum http://davidlinthicum.ulitzer.com
- Don MacVittie http://donmacvittie.ulitzer.com
- Miko Matsumura http://mikomatsumura.ulitzer.com
- JP Morgetnthal http://jpmorgenthal.ulitzer.com
- Chris Muir http://chrismuir.ulitzer.com
- Greg Ness http://gregness.ulitzer.com
- Maureen O'Gara http://maureenogara.ulitzer.com
- Brace Rennels http://bracerennels.ulitzer.com
- Greg Schulz http://gregschulz.ulitzer.com
- Peter Silva http://psilvas.ulitzer.com
- Roman Stanek http://romanstanek.ulitzer.com
- David Strom http://davidstrom.ulitzer.com
- Roger Strukhoff http://rogerstrukhoff.ulitzer.com
- Ian Thain http://ianthain.ulitzer.com
- Kirby Wadsworth http://acesager.ulitzer.com
- Brandon Watson http://brandonwatson.ulitzer.com
"Ulitzer Live! - New Media Conference & Expo " will debut on June 14, 2010 in New York City and will present a world-class faculty who will analyze new media, content marketing strategies, social CRM, enterprise social media, personal branding tools, and many other subjects.
Ulitzer Live! West will take place on December 6, 2010, in San Jose, California. The Call for Papers for both events are now open.
Ulitzer is a "new media" social journalism platform that revolutionizes how we create, deliver, and consume content on the Web.
Ulitzer authors can get started with their first article in a few minutes and may start a new "Topic" on any subject or write a story and post it both to their Ulitzer author page and to any existing Ulitzer topic.
The network effect of people using Ulitzer to communicate and collaboratively produce and categorize content is disruptive, bypassing traditional media and middlemen. Topics published on Ulitzer range from Greek Isles in the Summer to New Media via Personal Branding and Marketing & Sales.
Ulitzer, Inc., owns 185 content websites including www.sys-con.com.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?