|By Jeremy Geelan||
|December 28, 2009 11:45 PM EST||
In response to massive demand, the world's largest Cloud event - the International Cloud Expo series - is expanding its number of tracks and sessions for its upcoming New York event: 5th International Cloud Expo.
The deadline for the very popular Call for Papers, which resulted in a greater deluge of submissions than ever seen before, is being extended to the other side of the holiday period - to January 15, 2010.
Additionally, SYS-CON Events announces the addition of additional tracks, additional session slots, and a general all-round expansion of the program in line with the expectations and needs of the 5,000 delegates who are expected to register for the event.
Submit Your Speaking Proposal Today to the Largest Cloud Computing Event in the World!
Topics to be covered at the 5th International Cloud Expo will include:
- SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Storage as a Service
- Cloud Standards
- Green IT
- Application Portability
- High-Performance Computing
- Grid Software
- Cloud-Delivered Testing
- Performance Monitoring for Cloud Applications
- Vendor Lock-in vs. Open Cloud
- Web-scale Computing
- In-Cloud Data Encryption
- Cloud-Delivered Security
- Cloud Reliability
- Cloud Serviceability and Architecture
- Elastic Computing
- Secure Cloud Computing
- Cloud Management
- Cloud Databases
- Private vs. Public Clouds
- Cloud Computing & SOA
- Hadoop as a Service (HaaS)
- Internal Clouds
- Cloud Analytics
- Cloud Computing & SMBs
- Cloud Applications
- Enterprise Cloud Orchestration
- Fabric Computing
- Cloud Building
- Cloud Dataflow
- Eclipse & Cloud Computing
- g-Eclipse Project
- HPC in the Cloud
- Multi-Cloud World / Cloud Computing Interoperability
- Cloud Internetworking
- Virtual Private Inter-Cloud
- Java Enterprise Clouds
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Monetizing the Cloud
- Government Cloud Computing
- Cloud Federation
- Cross-Cloud Management Tools
- Cloud Firewalls
- Cloud-Based Compliance
Ideal candidates are infrastructure experts who have first-hand experience in the development or implementation of cloud applications and/or services.
If you have something substantive, challenging, and original to offer, you are encouraged to submit a proposal. In the proposal, please highlight previous speaking engagements. Please provide at least three references with respect to speaking ability, as well as contact information that will allow us to reach you to evaluate presentation skills. Past speakers do not need to provide references.
Benefits of Being a Member of the Cloud Expo Faculty
Speakers will receive unprecedented visibility in pre-conference promotion in print and online. They will also receive exposure via the accompanying 5th Cloud Expo conference portal for many months prior to and following the conference. Sessions may be recorded and made available via the Internet to a wider audience (at the discretion of SYS-CON Events).
Guidelines for Submitting a Proposal
- All submissions become the property of SYS-CON Events.
- All conference breakout sessions must be vendor-neutral. Proprietary or confidential material should not be included.
About SYS-CON Media & Events
SYS-CON Media (www.sys-con.com) has since 1994 been connecting technology companies and customers through a comprehensive content stream at www.SYS-CON.com - focused subject areas, from Cloud Computing to Web Security - interwoven with market-leading full-scale conferences produced by SYS-CON Events. The company's internationally recognized brands include among others Cloud Computing Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com), Virtualization Conference & Expo (www.VirtualizationConference.com), Government IT Conference & Expo (www.GovITExpo.com), Cloud Computing Bootcamp (www.CloudComputingBootcamp.com), and UlitzerLive! New Media Conference & Expo (www.UlitzerLive.com).
Delegate & Attendee Inquiries
Corinna (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3019
Conference Faculty Inquiries
Jeremy (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3026
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
Carmen (at) sys-con.com
201 802 2021
Website and General Inquiries
Krisandra (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3020
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?