|By Yeshim Deniz||
|December 20, 2009 12:30 AM EST||
SYS-CON Events announced today that Oracle was named exclusive "Diamond Sponsor" of Cloud Expo 2010.
Cloud Expo was announced on February 24, 2007, the day the term "cloud computing" was coined. That same year, the first Cloud Expo took place in New York City with 450 delegates.
Next April, Cloud Expo is returning to New York City with more than 5,000 delegates and over 100 sponsors and exhibitors.
"Cloud" has become synonymous with "computing" and "software" in two short years. Cloud Expo is the new PC Expo, Comdex, and InternetWorld of our decade. By 2012, more than 50,000 delegates per year will participate in Cloud Expo worldwide.
The cloud is certainly a compelling alternative to running all applications within a traditional corporate data center. But moving from theory into practice is where things get complicated, and this is where attending a top industry event like Cloud Expo comes in.
No one can take full advantage of cloud computing without first becoming familiar with the latest issues and trends, which is why the organizing principle of the 5th International Cloud Conference & Expo on April 19-21, 2010 - is to ensure - through an intensive three-day schedule of keynotes, general and breakout sessions, and our bustling Expo Floor - that attending delegates leave the Jacob Javits Convention Center with abundant resources, ideas and examples they can apply immediately to leveraging the Cloud, helping them to maximize performance, minimize cost and improve the scalability of their Enterprise IT endeavors.
Delegates will leave Cloud Expo with dramatically increased understanding the entire scope of the entire cloud computing spectrum from storage to security.
The Jacob Javits Convention Center is the only place to be April 19-21, 2010, if you build, sell or purchase applications or infrastructure delivered as a cloud service. End users, IT professionals and vendors are all encouraged to participate.
A Rock Star Faculty, Top Keynotes, Sessions, and Top Delegates!
Cloud Expo New York will feature 200+ technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading Cloud industry players in the world.
All main layers of the Cloud ecosystem will be represented in the 5th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo - the infrastructure players, the platform providers, and those offering applications. And they'll all be here to speak, sponsor, exhibit and network this April in New York!
The high-energy event is a must-attend for senior technologists including CIOs, CTOs, directors of infrastructure, VPs of technology, IT directors and managers, network and storage managers, network engineers, enterprise architects, and communications and networking specialists.
Delegates will leave Cloud Expo with a dramatically increased understanding of the complete scope of the entire cloud computing spectrum from storage to security.
Cloud Expo 2010 East New York City "show prospectus" shipped last month. Sponsorship, exhibit, and keynote opportunities can be obtained from Carmen Gonzalez by email at events (at) sys-con.com, or by phone 201 802 3021.
Call for Papers
Call for papers for Cloud Expo New York is open here.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- DataStax Announces New Startup Program Offering Free Software, as Well as Free Training Courses for Cassandra Users and New Developer Tool
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?