|By Jeremy Geelan||
|March 29, 2010 11:15 AM EDT||
No one can properly understand anything related to enterprise-level Cloud Computing without having first gained a deep understanding of the capabilities of different Cloud players.
Cloud Expo's pioneering Cloud Computing Bootcamp is designed with that in mind. It is a one-day, fully immersive deep-dive into the Cloud, in which the sessions during the day seek to give delegates a deep understanding of the capabilities of different Cloud players and how they address rapidly changing market demands.
Click Here to Register Now for Cloud Computing Bootcamp 2010 East and Save!
The ever-popular Bootcamp, which is now held regularly around the world, is being held next in conjunction the 5th Cloud Expo in New York, NY (April 20, 2010). It is led by our 2010 Bootcamp Instructor Larry Carvalho (pictured below).
Cloud Expo's pioneering Cloud Computing Bootcamp is led in 2010 by Larry Carvalho
The day is divided into six sections:
1. 9:10 - 9:55AM Mapping the Cloud ecosystem: Who are the players? Covering start-ups, existing enterprise vendors, service and hosting providers mapped to solutions provided.
2. 11:00 - 11:45AM
Identifying your own position in the ecosystem: How you address the market challenges depends on whether you are a customer (large or mid-market), systems integrator/service provider or independent software vendor? Get a deep understanding to the capabilities of different players and how they address rapidly changing market demands.
3. 11:50AM - 12:20PM Open standards and open source: Do you take the toll or the toll-free road? Does it make a difference if solutions are measured by Service Level Agreements between consumers and providers of cloud solutions? The role of open standards is important preventing vendor lock-in while picking a solution.
4. 2:35 - 3:20PM Economic and budgeting dynamics brought about by cloud computing: Information technology use in the new era will require change in how initiatives are funded and charged back to business units. Cloud delivery of services will require IT financing to review executive considerations while measuring subscription, usage or ad supported business models. Service providers need to consider to sales commissions, renewals and billing models.
5. 5:40 - 6:25PM
Connecting the dots: Connecting the dots in developing your cloud computing strategy: How do you connect your requirements to solution providers? How do you determine a road map to take advantage of this very nascent technology?
6. 6:30 - 7:15PM Conclusion: Next steps for your organization.
Seats are limited to the first 250 attendees.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?