|By Yeshim Deniz||
|April 8, 2010 12:15 PM EDT||
Cloud Expo, Inc. launched Cloud Expo (TM) events in 2007, and currently producing Cloud Expo East, Cloud Expo West, Cloud Expo Europe, Cloud Expo Tokyo, Cloud Expo Prague, Cloud Expo Hong Kong, and Cloud Expo Sao Paolo. All Cloud Expo marks and trademarks are registered trademarks of Cloud Expo, Inc. worldwide.
Carmen Gonzalez was named CEO of Cloud Expo, Inc. Carmen served as the co-founder, president, and chief operating officer of SYS-CON Media since 1994. In this capacity, Carmen was in charge of SYS-CON's sales and marketing functions. Under her leadership, the company was named by Inc 500 among the fastest-growing 500 privately held companies in North America three years in a row.
Cloud Expo, Inc. will continue producing and presenting "Cloud Expo," which was launched on February 24, 2007, by SYS-CON Events, Inc., the same day the term "cloud computing" was coined. That same year, the first Cloud Expo took place in New York City with 450 delegates.
In April 2010, Cloud Expo is returning to New York City's Jacob Javits Convention Center with more than 5,000 delegates and over 100 sponsors and exhibitors.
"Cloud Expo has become the leading global cloud computing event as Cloud has become synonymous with "computing" and "software" in three short years," said Fuat Kircaali, founder and chairman of Cloud Expo, Inc. "Cloud Expo is the new PC Expo, Comdex, and InternetWorld of our decade. By 2012, more than 50,000 delegates will participate annually in Cloud Expo New York, Silicon Valley, Prague, Tokyo, and Hong Kong shows."
"What we have done with Cloud Expo is, quite literally, to undergird the explosion of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS with a rock-solid fundament in the form of a broad-spectrum trade show that has a top-class technical program every time and an Expo Floor chock-full of booths representing every layer of the Cloud ecosystem, so that delegates can move easily between Breakout and General sessions to actually tire-kick solutions and ask specific questions about their business requirements and concerns," said Jeremy Geelan, Conference Chair of the Cloud Expo series.
"Most IT professionals recognize that moving from theory into practice is where things can get complicated, and this is where attending a top industry event like Cloud Expo comes in.," Geelan added. "Delegates leave each Cloud Expo with abundant resources, ideas and examples they can apply immediately to leveraging the Cloud, helping them to maximize performance, minimize cost and improve the scalability of their own Enterprise IT endeavors."
A Rock Star Faculty, Top Keynotes, Sessions, and Top Delegates!
Cloud Expo New York will feature 200+ technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading Cloud industry players in the world.
All main layers of the Cloud ecosystem will be represented in the 5th International Cloud Expo - the infrastructure players, the platform providers, and those offering applications, and they'll all be here to speak, sponsor, exhibit and network this April in New York.
Over 200 corporate sponsors and 10,000 industry professionals became part of Cloud Expo since its inception, more than all other Cloud-related events put together worldwide.
Cloud Expo 2010 "show prospectus" for New York, Prague, Silicon Valley, Tokyo and Hong Kong events is now shipping. Sponsorship, exhibit, and keynote opportunities can be obtained from Carmen Gonzalez by email at events (at) sys-con.com, or by phone 201 802 3021.
Delegate Registration Options
Cloud Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com) delegates can pre-register for the conference online with $550+ savings here.
About SYS-CON Events
SYS-CON Media (www.sys-con.com) has since 1994 been connecting technology companies and customers through a comprehensive content stream at www.sys-con.com - featuring over forty focused subject areas, from Cloud Computing to Web Security - interwoven with market-leading full-scale conferences produced by SYS-CON Events. The company's internationally recognized brands include among others Cloud Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com), Virtualization Conference & Expo (www.VirtualizationConference.com), Government IT Conference & Expo (www.GovITExpo.com), Cloud Computing Bootcamp (www.CloudComputingBootcamp.com), and Ulitzer Live! New Media Conference & Expo (http://www.ulitzer.com).
Cloud Expo, Cloud Expo East, Cloud Expo West, Cloud Expo Europe, Cloud Expo Tokyo, Cloud Expo Prague, Cloud Expo Hong Kong, Cloud Expo Sao Paolo are trademarks and /or registered trademarks of Cloud Expo, Inc.
Delegate & Attendee Inquiries
Corinna (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3019
Conference Faculty Inquiries
Jeremy (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3026
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
Carmen (at) sys-con.com
201 802 2021
Website and General Inquiries
Krisandra (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3020
Cloud Computing Journal Editorial Inquiries
Nancy (at) sys-con.com
201 802 3044
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?