|By PR Newswire||
|March 11, 2010 02:35 PM EST||
SOUTHPORT, Conn., March 11 /PRNewswire/ -- eWayDirect's Chatter Marketing: Tuesdays at Two thought leadership series continues at 2pm on March 16 with Catamount Group president Tina MacNicholl discussing effective acquisition messaging with series host Jeannette Cezanne in an episode titled What's in YOUR creative? eWayDirect is best known for its industry-leading integrated emarketing platform, Direct|Connect 4.0.
MacNicholl is interested in leveraging the power of email messaging in the acquisition arena. "But some really basic things are sometimes left out," she explains. "There are certain components that must be present to make an email effective. And I'm ready to tell your listeners all about them!"
Chatter Marketing: Tuesdays at Two is a free weekly 10-minute thought leadership series that promises participants, "something you can do in the next five minutes to improve your emarketing efforts," says Cezanne. "Everyone can find something to use, immediately and practically. But I also try to not take myself or my guests too seriously: you'll find a laugh or two as well."
Past episodes have featured tips on social media marketing, SEO marketing, and PPC marketing. Chatter Marketing: Tuesdays at Two joins eWayDirect's blog in bringing the latest in thought leadership to the emarketing community.
Direct|Connect 4.0, the only platform on the market that integrates email marketing, viral marketing, desktop delivery, website reengagement, and social media in a single solution. The platform is changing the way marketers interact with prospects and customers online.
About the company:
eWayDirect, Inc., is an integrated emarketing company offering Direct|Connect 4.0, a single integrated platform that combines world-class email marketing, website reengagement, viral marketing, social networks, and desktop delivery with the ability to utilize all facets in an integrated strategy, connecting email with social communities and social media with search marketing and direct mail capabilities. Learn more about eWayDirect at http://www.ewaydirect.com or call 203-254-0404 to schedule a demo today!
SOURCE eWayDirect, Inc.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?