|By PR Newswire||
|September 20, 2005 12:00 PM EDT||
ARLINGTON, Va., Sept. 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CACI International Inc announced today that it has been awarded a four-year, $14 million task order contract to support the Military Health System (MHS) Information Assurance Program. Under the terms of the award, CACI will supply information assurance solutions to the Technology Management, Integration and Standards (TMI&S) Directorate. The award, which has a duration of one base year and four option years, was made under the Defense Systems Integration, Design, Development, Operations and Maintenance Services (D/SIDDOMS) contract vehicle that CACI announced in December 2003. The contract increases CACI's work in military healthcare services and expands its core systems integration business area.
One of the main objectives of the TMI&S Directorate is to certify MHS information systems as meeting Department of Defense (DoD) standards for information technology security.
CACI's role includes helping to provide security management, technical services, and support for DoD certification and accreditation of MHS information systems. The company offers proven solutions for information assurance, ranging from risk assessment and threat projection and analysis, through infrastructure protection, training, disaster recovery, and the creation of computer incident response teams.
According to Paul Cofoni, CACI President of U.S. Operations, "CACI's demonstrated information assurance solutions will help the Military Health System Information Assurance Program protect its technologies and provide integrated cyber defenses. We will also provide access to our Information Assurance Technology Center, making available to our client CACI offices, laboratories, and research facilities for increased effectiveness in developing and testing information assurance solutions."
CACI Chairman, President, and CEO Dr. J.P. (Jack) London said, "The safe and secure processing of medical information for our military personnel is critical. CACI's services will help protect the data of millions of America's servicemen and women. We are proud to provide these services to the Department of Defense and look forward to additional opportunities to support the Military Health System under the D/SIDDOMS contract."
CACI International Inc provides the IT and network solutions needed to prevail in today's new era of defense, intelligence, and e-government. From systems integration and managed network solutions to knowledge management, engineering, simulation, and information assurance, we deliver the IT applications and infrastructures our federal customers use to improve communications and collaboration, secure the integrity of information systems and networks, enhance data collection and analysis, and increase efficiency and mission effectiveness. Our solutions lead the transformation of defense and intelligence, assure homeland security, enhance decision-making, and help government to work smarter, faster, and more responsively. CACI, a member of the Russell 1000 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices, provides dynamic careers for approximately 9,500 employees working in over 100 offices in the U.S. and Europe. CACI is the IT provider for a networked world. Visit CACI on the web at http://www.caci.com/.
There are statements made herein which do not address historical facts and, therefore could be interpreted to be forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are subject to factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from anticipated results. The factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated include, but are not limited to, the following: regional and national economic conditions in the United States and the United Kingdom, including conditions that result from terrorist activities or war; failure to achieve contract awards in connection with recompetes for present business and/or competition for new business; the risks and uncertainties associated with client interest in and purchases of new products and/or services; continued funding of U.S. Government or other public sector projects in the event of a priority need for funds, such as homeland security, the war on terrorism or rebuilding Iraq; government contract procurement (such as bid protest, small business set asides, etc.) and termination risks; the results of government investigations into allegations of improper actions related to the provision of services in support of U.S. military operations in Iraq; the results of the appeal of CACI International Inc ASBCA No. 53058; individual business decisions of our clients; paradigm shifts in technology; competitive factors such as pricing pressures and/or competition to hire and retain employees (particularly those with security clearances); material changes in laws or regulations applicable to our businesses, particularly in connection with (i) government contracts for services, (ii) outsourcing of activities that have been performed by the government, and (iii) competition for task orders under Government Wide Acquisition Contracts ("GWACs") and/or schedule contracts with the General Services Administration; our own ability to achieve the objectives of near term or long range business plans; changes that could result from accounting adjustments requested in connection with finalizing our Report on Form 10-K; and other risks described in the company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
For investor information contact: David Dragics, Vice President, Investor Relations (703) 841-7835, firstname.lastname@example.org For other information contact: Jody Brown, Executive Vice President, Public Relations (703) 841-7801, email@example.comCACI International Inc
CONTACT: Investor information: David Dragics, Vice President, Investor
Relations, +1-703-841-7835, or firstname.lastname@example.org; or Other information: Jody
Brown, Executive Vice President, Public Relations, +1-703-841-7801, or
email@example.com, both of CACI International Inc
Web site: http://www.caci.com/
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- DataStax Announces New Startup Program Offering Free Software, as Well as Free Training Courses for Cassandra Users and New Developer Tool
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?