|By Jeremy Geelan||
|June 13, 2010 03:00 PM EDT||
Further cementing its position as the fastest-growing and highest-energy cloud computing event in the world, the 6th International Cloud Expo being held at the Prague Hilton in the Czech Republic on June 21-22, 2010, will also feature - on June 21st - a CloudCamp unconference.
CloudCamp @ CloudExpo Europe is aimed at anyone working with, or interested in working with, cloud technologies.
"With the rapid change occurring in the industry, we need a place where we can meet to share our experiences, challenges and solutions," said CloudCamp co-founder Dave Nielsen, who will personally be facilitating the process on site at the Prague Hilton. "At CloudCamp @ Cloud Expo Europe," Nielsen continued, "participants will be encouraged to share their thoughts in several open discussions, as we strive for the advancement of Cloud Computing."
Czech-born Good Data CEO Roman Stanek keynoting at last year's Cloud Expo Europe 2009
End users, IT professionals and vendors are all encouraged to participate, Nielsen notes. Registration for CloudCamp @CloudExpo, which is free, is here - and all registering will additionally receive complimentary access to both days of Cloud Expo Europe. They will each receive a "VIP Gold" pass to Cloud Expo Europe, good for access to all sessions, all tracks, on both days. (Housekeeping note: "VIP Gold" passes do not however include Luncheon.)
"We are delighted to be able to provide a venue for CloudCamp @ Cloud Expo Europe," said Jeremy Geelan, Cloud Expo Europe Conference Chair. "Supporting an unconference within Cloud Expo Europe 2010 is intended as a value-add service to all attendees who may wish to take advantage of it. All of us involved with producing the international Cloud Expo series are in favor of advancing the current state of cloud computing and related technologies in as many different ways as possible."
Register Here for CloudCamp @ Cloud Expo Europe and Attend Cloud Expo Europe Too !
Full details of CloudCamp @ Cloud Expo Europe are as follows:
June 21, 2010, 4:30pm-7:00pm
186 00 Prague
Free CloudCamp entry + Free Pass to Cloud Expo
Bonus: Free Pass to Cloud Expo Europe: All CloudCamp attendees will additionally receive complimentary VIP Gold pass to both days of Cloud Expo. The VIP Gold pass is good for access to all sessions, all tracks, on all days. (note: VIP Gold passes do not include Luncheon or access to the Cloud Computing Bootcamp on June 21st.)
Who should come: Anyone working with or interested in working with cloud technologies.
4:00pm Registration, Networking
4:30pm Welcome and Thank yous
4:45pm Lightning Talks (5 minutes each)
5:45pm Organize Unconference
6:00pm Unconference Sessions - Round 1
6:30pm Unconference Sessions - Round 2
7:00pm Welcome Reception: Expo Floor Opens
- Dave Nielsen
- Larry Carvalho
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?