|By Salvatore Genovese||
|February 15, 2011 06:30 AM EST||
GlassFish, the Reference Implementation of Java EE 6, can easily run on multiple cloud infrastructures. Learn how to create a simple Java EE 6 sample application and deploy them on GlassFish v3 running locally and then deploy it using Amazon, RightScale, Joyent, and Elastra cloud infrastructures.
In his session at the 8th International Cloud Expo, Arun Gupta, Java EE and GlassFish evangelist at Oracle, will provide a brief introduction to Java EE 6 and GlassFish v3. In addition he will talk about what Java EE currently offers for the cloud and the future directions in Java EE 7 in relation to cloud.
Arun Gupta is a Java EE and GlassFish evangelist working at Oracle. He has over 14 years of experience in the software industry working in the Java platform and several web-related technologies. In his current role, he works to create and foster the community around Java EE 6 and GlassFish. He has participated in several standards bodies and worked amicably with members from other companies. He has been with the Java EE team since its inception and contributed to all Java EE releases in different capacities. You can catch him on Twitter at @arungupta.
A Rock Star Faculty, Top Keynotes, Sessions, and Top Delegates!
Cloud Expo 2011 New York, June 6-9, 2011, at the Javits Center, New York City, New York, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading Cloud industry players in the world.
The growth and success of Cloud Computing will be on display at the upcoming Cloud Expo conferences and exhibitions in New York, June 6-9, and in Santa Clara, November 7-10, 2011.
The recent Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, was the largest Cloud Computing conference ever produced, more sponsors, exhibitors and delegates than all other Cloud events of the year combined!
All main layers of the Cloud ecosystem will be represented in the 7th and 8th International Cloud Expo - the infrastructure players, the platform providers, and those offering applications, and they'll all be here to speak, sponsor, exhibit and network.
"Cloud Expo was announced on February 24, 2007, the day the term ‘cloud computing' was coined," said Fuat Kircaali, founder and chairman of SYS-CON Events, Inc. "Cloud has become synonymous with ‘computing' and ‘software' in two short years, and this event has become the new PC Expo, Comdex, and InternetWorld of our decade. By 2012, more than 50,000 delegates per year will be attending Cloud Expo."
for Cloud Expo 2011 New York
Cloud Expo 2011 New York "show prospectus" has shipped. Sponsorship, exhibit, and keynote opportunities can be obtained from Carmen Gonzalez by email at events (at) sys-con.com, or by phone 201 802 3021.
About SYS-CON Media & Events
SYS-CON Media (www.sys-con.com) has since 1994 been connecting technology companies and customers through a comprehensive content stream at www.sys-con.com - featuring over forty focused subject areas, from Cloud Computing to Web Security - interwoven with market-leading full-scale conferences produced by SYS-CON Events. The company's internationally recognized brands include among others Cloud Computing Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com), Virtualization Conference & Expo (www.VirtualizationConference.com), Government IT Conference & Expo (www.GovITExpo.com), Cloud Computing Bootcamp (www.CloudComputingBootcamp.com), and UlitzerLive! New Media Conference & Expo (http://events.sys-con.com).
Cloud Expo, Cloud Expo East, Cloud Expo West, Cloud Expo New York, Cloud Expo Silicon Valley, Cloud Expo Europe, Cloud Expo Tokyo, Cloud Expo Prague, Cloud Expo Hong Kong, Cloud Expo Sao Paolo are trademarks and /or registered trademarks (USPTO serial number 85009040) of Cloud Expo, Inc.
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- M, comme Microsoft, M comme... Minable !
- Cloud Computing Takes Not-for-Profits to New Heights
- Dell Delivers Connected Security Vision with Innovative Solutions and Capabilities
- The Enthusiastic Employee: How Companies Profit by Giving Workers What They Want (2nd Ed) Book Review
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Cloud Expo Silicon Valley: Big Data Analytics with Google Cloud Platform
- File Sharing +1 : Harnessing Google’s Cloud Collaboration Architecture
- Brightlink Chooses Net Optics Director Pro to Raise Performance Levels
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?