|By Marketwired .||
|May 19, 2011 12:00 PM EDT||
HUNTSVILLE, AL -- (Marketwire) -- 05/19/11 -- Camber Corp. announced it has acquired EADS North America Defense Security and Systems Solutions, Inc. (DS3), a leading provider of cyber security, information assurance (IA), information technology (IT), and secure satellite communication services for strategic customers in the Department of Defense (DoD) and Joint Command communities.
The acquisition of DS3 further deepens Camber's National Security Group's cyber security support and services. DS3 has developed a distinguished reputation for its ability to combine its cyber security services with an innovative suite of proprietary network simulators and emulation software.
Such highly technical cyber capabilities have positioned DS3 to operate and support the Joint Cyberspace Operations Range (JCOR), one of just four major cyber ranges active in the DoD today.
"DS3's experience and capabilities in cyber warfare are rapidly gaining recognition as a key element of the Nation's cyber arsenal," said Ron Moore, chief executive officer of DS3. "As part of the Camber team, we are excited to be able to offer our customers additional and enhanced solutions for cyber security and defense as well as our other services."
DS3 is Camber's third acquisition in the last two years. Veritas Analytics and i2S were both acquired in late 2009. "We are proud to unite the DS3 team with the Camber team, at such a critical time in cyber security training," said Walter Batson, founder and chief executive officer of Camber Corporation.
With the depth and breadth of DS3 cyber training solutions, Camber expands its ability to support the DoD and Intelligence Community with the entire cycle of cyber security requirements. The National Security Group will touch every aspect of cyber exercises, including planning missions, modeling cyber scenarios, simulating network environments, overseeing cyber warfare exercises, analyzing data, and thereby developing requirements.
DS3's participation in large-scale joint exercises also facilitates Camber's communication with key participants in the Federal cyber community, providing its National Security Group with unique insight into the latest cyber attacks, vulnerabilities, mitigation measures, and defensive techniques, and providing its Aerospace Defense Group with significant information technology and secure satellite communications capability.
DS3 currently serves customers in the Federal, Defense, Joint, and Commercial communities including Air Force, Navy, U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM), National Guard Bureau, Veterans Affairs (VA), Defense Contracting Management Agency (DCMA), and commercial satellite companies.
Headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, Camber Corporation provides mission-critical engineering and technical services to Aerospace & Defense, National Security, and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide. Camber's capability areas include engineering and advanced technology applications; training and simulation; and operations, analysis, and mission support. The Corporation supports customers in meeting important security and disaster relief requirements throughout the federal government and in over 25 countries in Europe, Asia, and Africa. For more information on Camber, please visit www.camber.com
Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, DS3 provides a wide range of cyber ops, automation and simulation training, information assurance, enterprise support services, information technology (IT) engineering, communications and crypto product solutions at more than 30 locations nationwide. Houlihan Lokey was the financial advisor to EADS NA on the transaction.
MRB Public Relations (for Camber)
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?