|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2011 04:01 PM EST||
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Nov. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Warp 9, Inc. (OTCBB: WNYN), the premier provider of e-commerce services for midsize online sellers, today announced the launch of Total Commerce Platform (TCP), the company's new cloud based e-commerce platform. Total Commerce Platform is a state-of-the-art e-commerce platform that provides online sellers with the highest level of functionality, performance and ease of use in the industry.
"This marks the beginning of a new era for Warp 9," said Andrew Van Noy, Warp 9's Executive Vice President. "Founded in 1998, Warp 9 is an e-commerce pioneer that has grown up with the industry. Based on our years of experience and knowledge of the needs of online sellers, we invested a substantial amount of time and money developing our new cloud based Total Commerce Platform. Now, we are in a position to capture a significant share of the midsize online seller market segment."
"A very exciting feature of Total Commerce Platform is that it is cloud based," continued Mr. Van Noy. "This aspect, as well as many other valuable new features are made possible by virtue of the fact that Total Commerce Platform was developed using the Enterprise Java-based, Apache Open for Business framework, a widely-used, powerful and robust industry standard. Our new platform development represents our dedication to innovation and our commitment to the future of cloud computing."
To learn more about Warp 9 and our cloud based Total Commerce Platform, please visit www.warp9inc.com.
About Warp 9
Founded in 1998, Warp 9, Inc. is the premier provider of e-commerce services for midsize online sellers. Our Total Commerce Platform (TCP) is a cloud based, state-of-the-art e-commerce platform that provides online sellers with the highest level of functionality, performance and ease of use in the industry. Offered on a fully managed software-as-a-service model, Total Commerce Platform allows customers to focus on their core online businesses, rather than on technical implementations. To learn more about Warp 9 and our cloud based Total Commerce Platform, please visit www.warp9inc.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Matters discussed in this press release contain statements that look forward within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. When used in this press release, the words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "may," "intend," "expect" and similar expressions identify such statements that look forward. Actual results, performance or achievements could differ materially from those contemplated, expressed or implied by the statements that look forward contained herein, and while expected, there is no guarantee that we will attain the aforementioned anticipated developmental milestones. These statements that look forward are based largely on the expectations of the Company and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. These include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties associated with: the impact of economic, competitive and other factors affecting the Company and its operations, markets, product, and distributor performance, the impact on the national and local economies resulting from terrorist actions, and U.S. actions subsequently; and other factors detailed in reports filed by the Company.
SOURCE Warp 9, Inc.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?