|By Business Wire||
|April 3, 2012 10:03 AM EDT||
Intelligent Software Solutions (ISS) and Lucid Imagination today are announcing from DoDIIS Worldwide 2012, that they are entering into a partnership to help government entities address their big data needs.
Under terms of the two-year joint business development agreement, the two companies will work together to create tailored big data search and analysis solutions for government customers that are challenged with processing and analyzing large amounts of structured and unstructured information.
At the center of the cooperative effort is Lucid Imagination’s innovative open enterprise search technology and developer platform that enables companies to build custom search products. In addition to bundling the technology into solutions for customers, the effort will also involve embedding Lucid Imagination’s experts into the ISS team. They will be involved with training, knowledge transfer, and support services to ensure government customers receive the most effective solutions possible.
“Our relationship with Lucid gets us to a higher level of proficiency on this technology by putting experts on our team to work jointly with us to build tailored solutions for our customers,” said Wes Caldwell, chief architect, Global Enterprise Solutions Division, Intelligent Software Solutions. “We are in the business of providing software solutions for our customers that allow them to mine, manage and analyze large amounts of data and to derive critical knowledge from that data. The promise of harnessing big data to deliver actionable intelligence from an often diverse and vast amount of data is quickly becoming a requirement for many of our customers. By leveraging Lucid Imagination’s enterprise open source search platform, we can deliver better value to our customer base. This partnership is a key component to that strategy and further strengthens our position in that area.”
“We are delighted about our strategic, go-to-market partnership with ISS. Their team and expertise will accelerate our ability to continue to deliver compelling solutions to the defense, intelligence and federal markets,” said Frank Calderon, COO, Lucid Imagination.
About Lucid Imagination
Lucid Imagination is the commercial company exclusively dedicated to Apache Lucene/Solr open source enterprise search technology. It provides search solution development platforms built on the power of Lucene/Solr open source search via enterprise-grade subscriptions. The company’s LucidWorks Search Platform makes the power of Solr/Lucene open source search more accessible to the broad range of application developers and slashes the learning curve for search solution development. Unlike “black box” products, the LucidWorks Search Platform allows organizations of all sizes and types to continuously tune their search to fit the ongoing needs of their users and achieve a consistently lower cost of growth. Lucid Imagination also offers free software for developers, documentation, commercial-grade support, high-level consulting, and comprehensive training. Customers include AT&T, Sears, Ford, Verizon, Cisco, Zappos, Raytheon, The Guardian, The Smithsonian Institution, Salesforce.com, The Motley Fool, Qualcomm, Taser, eHarmony, and many other household names around the world. Lucid Imagination is a privately held venture-funded company. The investors include Shasta Ventures, Granite Ventures, Walden International, and In-Q-Tel. Learn more about the company at www.lucidimagination.com.
About Intelligent Software Solutions
ISS provides the U.S. government with innovative yet pragmatic software solutions that include data analysis and visualization, mobile and multi-touch interaction, geospatial intelligence, machine learning, geo-temporal analysis and semantic data processing. These products are used extensively by the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, National Intelligence Organizations and other US, NATO and government customers. Specific domain strengths include: Command & Control, Special Operations, Intelligence, Counter-Drug, Counter-Terrorism, Homeland Security and Defense. ISS partners with several technology companies including Adobe, Lucid Imagination, Mulesoft, Oracle, Google, and RedHat. For more information on ISS visit www.issinc.com.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?