|By Marketwired .||
|April 5, 2012 08:30 AM EDT||
STERLING, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/05/12 -- Virtacore Systems Inc., an industry leading hybrid cloud provider, announced today that Phill Lawson-Shanks will be speaking at the Defense Daily's Cyber Security Summit on May 3, 2012, being held at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington DC.
Lawson-Shanks will be speaking on a panel titled, 'Next Generation of Cyber Security: Securing Your Cloud.' Cyberspace touches nearly every part of our daily lives through broadband networks, wireless signals, local networks, and the massive grids that power our nation, and Lawson-Shanks' 25 year career developing and hosting cloud solutions through a variety of technologies makes him a prime pick for this panel.
Lawson-Shanks commented, "I am looking forward to speaking on a topic I am very passionate about, cloud computing, and to hearing how the topic is viewed by both the public and private sector companies participating in the summit."
Defense Daily's Cyber Security Summit offers unique insights into what it's going to take for the private-public relationship to work more effectively in the cyber security arena. With four insightful panels and two noteworthy keynote addresses, companies come away armed with the knowledge of how their organization can take advantage of the opportunities and technological developments being made in cyber space.
To register for the event, visit: http://www.cyber-securitysummit.com/
About Virtacore Systems
Virtacore Systems is a leading provider of hybrid cloud services, offering VMware-based public and private cloud solutions to mid-market businesses and organizations worldwide. Virtacore is the only company to offer seamless migration of data between public clouds, managed private clouds and internal private clouds, using VMware technology and a unified management portal. Virtacore also offers Google Apps and related application services and support for businesses and service providers. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IKANO Communications, which is backed by Insight Venture Partners. Headquartered in Sterling, VA, Virtacore has offices in Los Angeles, Salt Lake City and Seattle. For more information, visit www.virtacore.com or twitter.com/virtacore.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?