|By Marketwired .||
|April 10, 2012 09:00 AM EDT||
SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/10/12 -- Associated Hair Professionals (AHP), a national organization that provides hairstylists and barbers with business tools, marketing resources, and professional liability insurance, is partnering with Full Slate to provide online appointment scheduling to members. This strategic partnership, announced today, recognizes the importance of online scheduling for service professionals.
"Our mission is to help members achieve financial success," said AHP Director of Membership Jenny Flanagan, "and we believe an effective website that incorporates online scheduling can help do that. We're thrilled to be able to offer Full Slate's online scheduler as a powerful add-on to the free professional websites we provide to members."
Full Slate's online scheduler enables clients to see openings and make their own appointments directly from the Internet. The hairstylist or barber receives a "new appointment" alert by email or text message and has the option to review before confirming. Full Slate also provides a setup coach to help businesses get started, automated appointment reminders and follow-ups, a built-in client database, and a mobile interface for the iPhone and Android.
"We're building our benefits package around what hair professionals have told us they need," Flanagan adds. "Letting clients book appointments online allows hairstylists and barbers to focus on what they do best while making it easier for them to fill their chairs."
As part of their member benefits package, AHP members will receive up to 33 percent off the regular price of Full Slate's appointment scheduling software. For an individual hair stylist renting a booth or working independently, the online scheduler costs only $19.95 per month. Barbershops and hair salons with multiple chairs will save $10 per month off the regular price of the software.
Jake Gravbrot, owner of Mars Hair/Art/Life salon in Seattle, has been using Full Slate for three years and can't imagine how hair salons get by without it. "My life before Full Slate was way more stressful," he said. "I was trying to book appointments on top of styling hair, and oftentimes couldn't return phone calls until the evenings."
With Full Slate, on the other hand, more than half of the salon's appointments are booked online, saving time and money. "Online scheduling cuts overhead costs drastically and helps us work more efficiently," Gravbrot said. "In this industry, time is money. Why not give yourself the opportunity to turn the best profits you can?"
"We understand the needs and challenges of service professionals like hairstylists and barbers," said Chris Korol, vice president of products at Full Slate. "We were so pleased to be chosen by AHP as their preferred provider of online scheduling. It's a natural strategic fit since both our organizations are committed to empowering hairstylists and barbers to grow their businesses."
About Full Slate
Full Slate is an online scheduling company. The company's software as a service (SaaS) functions as a 24/7 virtual receptionist to support small businesses who see clients by appointment. Full Slate's online scheduler enables clients to go to a business' website or Facebook page anytime to make their own appointments. Small businesses can take advantage of Full Slate, now integrated with Google Apps, to fill more appointments, add new clients and drive repeat business. No more phone tag, missed calls or lost leads. Web-based with a mobile interface for iPhone and Android, Full Slate is specifically designed to make it easy for small businesses to manage a busy schedule. For more information, please visit: www.fullslate.com or follow us on Twitter @full_slate.
About Associated Hair Professionals (AHP)
AHP is a sister organization to Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP) and Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP). ABMP has advocated on behalf of massage therapists for 25 years and has more than 80,000 members nationwide. ASCP was launched in 2007 and has broken new ground in advancing the careers and interests of skin care professionals, with more than 11,000 members. Based in Golden, Colo., the three membership organizations are devoted to supporting personal services professionals who work independently or in salons and spas.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?