|By Marketwired .||
|July 24, 2012 11:45 AM EDT||
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 07/24/12 -- Zetta.net, a provider of 3-in-1 online server backup solutions, today announced a two-day special pricing for the 13th annual System Administrator Appreciation Day. For two days only, July 26 and 27, Zetta.net is offering 3-in-1 online backup service consisting of offsite backup, disaster recovery and archiving for just $195 a month. It includes 500GB of enterprise-grade secure online storage, unlimited licenses of backup and recovery software, a virtual appliance and 24x7 U.S.-based technical support.
"Sysadmins today are faced with mounting challenges when it comes to protecting business data," said Gary Sevounts, vice president of marketing for Zetta.net. "Traditional backup solutions that rely on physical tapes or appliances are often unreliable and resource intensive. Disaster recovery and archiving add even more cost and complexity, creating a barrier to comprehensive data protection. With Zetta.net, sysadmins can meet all three of their data protection requirements -- offsite backup, disaster recovery and archiving -- in a single, seamless online solution at a fraction of the cost of what it might take to purchase each component separately."
Zetta.net combines backup, snapshot and replication into a single solution, making data protection extremely affordable and easy to use. It can be deployed within minutes with a single web-based management interface across all servers for fast backups. The latest version of DataProtect 3.0 supports 18 OS platforms (Linux, Windows) and data types including: SQL, Windows System State, Microsoft Exchange, unstructured data and VMware.
For more information on the special SysAdmin Day offer, please visit: http://www.sysadminday.com/
Zetta.net is an award-winning provider of enterprise-grade online backup and disaster recovery solutions for small and mid-size enterprises. Zetta enables companies to simplify and automate backups and instantly recover data using just a Web browser. Advanced security, high redundancy and a high-performance architecture deliver true enterprise-grade data protection that scales to meet customers' business requirements.
With headquarters in Sunnyvale, Calif., Zetta was established in 2008 by successful serial entrepreneurs and technology executives from companies such as Netscape, VeriSign, Symantec, EMC, and Shutterfly. For more information, visit www.zetta.net or www.facebook.com/zettastorage. Follow Zetta on Twitter at www.twitter.com/zettanet.
Tweet this: @zettanet offers special discount pricing of its #onlinebackup and #disasterrecovery solution in honor of sysadmin day
Tags: online backup, cloud backup, disaster recovery, offsite backup, remote backup, server backup, data protection, archiving
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?