|By Business Wire||
|October 18, 2012 01:13 PM EDT||
OneLogin, the innovator in identity management, today announced the debut of Cloud Search, which enables secure, real-time search across public cloud applications such as Box, Google Apps, Salesforce, Yammer and Zendesk.
Historically, Enterprise Search products have done a solid job of ingesting content from on-premise data repositories, while Google and Bing are well suited for searching the public Internet. However, searching across siloed cloud applications in real-time represents a different kind of challenge for which there has been no solution – until now.
“Downloading data from dozens of cloud applications into a search appliance every couple of weeks would have been a cumbersome operation,” said Richard Rothschild, vice president of enterprise information services for Pandora Internet Radio. “Plus, the data isn’t indexed in real-time and employees might be able to view information outside of their domain. Cloud Search, along with OneLogin’s elegant user interface, ensures that Pandora’s high capacity workforce is leveraging our cloud application portfolio to its full potential.”
OneLogin Cloud Search operates with a sub-second response time, and no indexing is required. The deep linking technology of single sign-on encourages employees to take immediate action on search insights. Security is always a top concern with federated search, but Cloud Search is innately tied to an enterprise’s existing security model so employees only have access to authorized applications and content.
“Employees at cloud-centric enterprises have to navigate a variety of cloud applications every day, yet they are unable to search across these applications with Google-like searchability,” said Thomas Pedersen, founder and chief executive officer of OneLogin. “Cloud Search is a revolutionary product that provides users with actionable insights into products, projects and customer issues. It is also the realization of our platform vision to help CIOs securely leverage their cloud application portfolio.”
OneLogin has over 500 customers, including Netflix, Steelcase, AAA, Red Hat, Pandora and PBS, and over 11 million licensed users. Cloud Search currently supports Box, Google Apps, Salesforce, Yammer and Zendesk, and is included free in OneLogin’s Enterprise and Unlimited plans.
- To learn more about Cloud Search, visit here (http://www.onelogin.com/product/federated-cloud-search/)
- SaaS vendors interested in joining OneLogin’s Cloud Search Network can inquire here (http://www.onelogin.com/partners/get-started/)
- Cloud Search’s debut follows OneLogin’s introduction of the industry’s first Enterprise SSO iPad App in July 2012.
OneLogin is the innovator in enterprise identity management and provides the industry's most comprehensive solution for managing user identities, both in the cloud and behind the firewall. Unique capabilities like Cloud Search and OneLogin for iPad break down SaaS data silos and increase productivity. OneLogin’s cloud identity platform comes complete with secure single sign-on for web, mobile and iPad, federated search, user provisioning, deep directory integration with real-time user sync, out-of-band multi-factor authentication, VPN integration and compliance reporting. OneLogin’s catalog contains thousands of pre-integrated applications, including Asure Software, Coupa, Box, Clarizen, DocuSign, Egnyte, EchoSign, Google Apps, Innotas, LotusLive, NetSuite, Microsoft Office 365, Oracle CRM On-Demand, Parature, Salesforce.com, SuccessFactors, WebEx, Workday, Yammer, ServiceNow, Zscaler and Zendesk. OneLogin, Inc. is backed by Charles River Ventures. Free Trial Available at: www.onelogin.com | Twitter: @onelogin.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- The Verizon Motorola Droid Maxx Review – Strongly Love/Hate It
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?