|By PR Newswire||
|October 30, 2012 01:41 PM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Scoop.it, the most connected Social Media and Curation publishing platform, is now integrated with HootSuite, the market-leading Social Media Management System. The Scoop.it app is available for download in the HootSuite App Directory bringing together powerful features – Scoop.it's topic-centric curation with HootSuite's social monitoring and publishing capabilities.
"At Scoop.it, we've worked very hard to make social media publishing easier and more effective by developing features and tools that help professionals, businesses and people curate and share their point of view more effectively," said Guillaume Decugis, CEO and co-founder of Scoop.it. "The Scoop.it and HootSuite integration helps curators and social networkers publish more relevant content more frequently and become more visible among the right type of audience."
Once HootSuite users install the Scoop.it app, they can monitor, curate and publish all in one place. For example, they can curate content from their HootSuite streams and share with maximum impact in one-click. They can also monitor their topics of interest that they follow on Scoop.it, rescoop relevant content from these topics and share it to their social networks.
Through its open API, Scoop.it has become the most connected Social Media and Curation publishing platform with numerous apps and integrations. Last month, Scoop.it launched Apps & Extras showcasing mobile apps, widgets and partner integrations that make the experience of Social Media and Curation publishing even better.
HootSuite is a social media management system for businesses and organizations to collaborate across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages using HootSuite's unique social media dashboard. Streamline team workflow with scheduling and assignment tools and reach audiences with geo-targeting functionality. Invite multiple collaborators to manage social profiles securely, plus provide custom reports using the comprehensive social analytics tools for measurement. Key social network integrations include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ Pages, plus a suite of social content apps for YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr and more.
Scoop.it lets you shine on the Web through beautiful topic pages where you can curate and share ideas that matter. Get relevant and quality content that you can spread seamlessly to your social networks. The social media and curation publishing platform gained 5 million unique visitors in September, a 25 percent increase from the previous month. Headquartered in San Francisco, Scoop.it is founded by serial entrepreneurs Guillaume Decugis and Marc Rougier. Each sold their previous companies to technology behemoths, Microsoft and IBM, respectively.
For interviews or more information please contact Arabella Santiago at email@example.com or 415.378.2344.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?