|By Business Wire||
|October 30, 2012 02:00 PM EDT||
These new app templates provide developers with code for supporting generic apps, Web apps, accelerated games, and Facebook apps. Developers can use these templates to create cross platform apps immediately by visiting http://goo.gl/L3V0Q.
More information on appMobi’s Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 support is available at http://www.appmobi.com/?page_id=453.
With over 130,000 active developers creating mobile and desktop apps with its paid and open source tools, appMobi is the market leader supporting mobile app development and deployment using HTML5. appMobi’s technology allows mobile app developers to easily deploy and service their apps on multiple platforms, including the open Web. appMobi’s cloud services provide cross platform authentication, in-app purchasing, push messaging, social badges and leaderboards, and user analytics to all supported platforms. Much of appMobi’s technology has been released as open source. appMobi was named “Most Promising Tech Company for 2012” by ReadWriteWeb and earned a spot on the SDTimes 100 list this year. For more information, visit http://www.appmobi.com.
appMobi is a registered trademark of appMobi Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners including: Microsoft, Windows, Visual Studio, Amazon, iOS, Barnes & Noble, Mozilla and Facebook.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?