|By PR Newswire||
|October 31, 2012 10:27 AM EDT||
LONDON, October 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- New Nexus 7 32 GB tablet now available at Currys and PC World
- Tablet offers amazing range of features, sleek design and advanced Google software
Combining advanced Google software with cutting-edge ASUS hardware, the new Nexus 7 32GB tablet delivers a fantastic digital experience. It is the first tablet to be powered by the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system, which allows for smarter notifications, beautiful new widgets, and home-screen customisation.
Nexus 7's new 32GB model, now available at Currys and PC World, and priced at just £199.99, features a stunning 7", 1280 x 800 high-definition display, bringing all manner of apps, games, books, and movies to vivid life. In addition, new ASUS TruVivid technology improves colour clarity and brightness, while the model's IPS panel (In-Plane Switching technology for LCD screens) delivers extremely crisp and detailed visuals.
The Nexus 7 is extremely practical. With scratch-resistant 'cornering fit glass' and a textured chassis design that prevents hand-slippage, the tablet is incredibly robust and meets the demands of busy 21st century consumers on the go.
The Nexus 7 has also been designed with gaming in mind. Coming equipped with a NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor, the Nexus 7 is a super-fast tablet allowing for a smoother, more responsive experience. A 12-core GeForce GPU even allows for advanced graphics, while the patented 4-PLUS-1 CPU design gives maximum operating performance.
Gaming is extremely fun with the Nexus 7 32GB. Not only does the device posses a responsive 10-finger multi-touch screen, but there are also gyroscope and accelerometer sensors allowing users to barrel roll, tilt, touch, and tap their way to the top of mobile gaming leaderboards! With over 600,000 apps to explore on the Google Play market, the Nexus 7 is sure to keep all gamers happy.
The Nexus 7 is perfectly tailored for Google Play. This puts all of the entertainment that you love right in your hands, as the Google Play store boast the world's largest collection of eBooks, millions of songs, thousands of movies and TV shows, along with a growing selection of magazines.
Users can enjoy their favourite Google Apps with the Nexus 7 - Chrome, Google+ and YouTube are instantly available, the Nexus 7 easy to use and automatically synced to your Smartphone and home desktop or laptop.
Put simply, the new Nexus 7 32GB model brings together the best Google software in one streamlined, seriously striking and high-performing device.
About Currys and PC World:
Currys and PC World are part of Dixons Retail plc. With over 1,200 stores and online services spanning 28 countries, Dixons is widely acknowledged as one of Europe's leading specialist electrical retailing groups. Dixons employs over 38,000 people and provides top quality training to ensure their personnel can provide amazing customer service on products ranging from televisions to ovens to computers and dishwashing machines. In addition, if you need someone to help you with your computer or laptop, Currys and PC World specialists can help.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?