|By Marketwired .||
|November 2, 2012 09:19 PM EDT||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/02/12 -- Two Farmers Insurance Mobile Catastrophe Claims (MCC) buses have joined Farmers Insurance Group of Companies® agents and claims teams, including subsidiaries Foremost Insurance, 21st Century Insurance and Bristol West, in continuing to help customers in those states who have suffered damage from Sandy.
"Our agents and claims personnel are assisting our customers with immediate needs and helping them file claims as quickly as possible in all areas hit hard by Sandy," explains Paul Quinn, Farmers Claims Assistant Vice President.
The Mobile Catastrophe Claims buses are equipped with state-of-the-art satellite communications equipment; claims stations; water, supplies, satellite laptops and telephones, and expert claims personnel on board.
In New Jersey, a MCC has left Bensalem, PA and will set up tomorrow morning at:
Barclay Farms Shopping Center
80 Barclay Farms Shopping Center
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Dates: 11/3 and 11/4
The second MCC is at:
1375 Hooper Avenue
Toms River, NJ 08753
Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Date: November 3 Only
This is exit 82 off of the Garden State Parkway. It's important that visitors access this via Garden State Parkway and if traveling from the west, they use I 195. Many smaller "cut thru" roads are closed.
It is also important that visitors fuel up before coming this close to the coast. Due to power outages, there are fewer stations open and some lines for gas.
"We invite our customers to come to the mobile claims units to file a claim, or they can contact their agent or call Farmers' 24-hour-7 days a week claims hotline, 800-HelpPoint (1-800-435-7764) for immediate assistance," Quinn said.
Farmers and 21st Century customers with damage should immediately contact their agent or call Farmers' 24-hour-claims hotline, 1-800-435-7764 for immediate assistance.
Foremost Insurance customers should file their claim by calling:
Bristol West Insurance customers should file their claim by calling:
Spanish-language claims assistance is available to Farmers customers by calling: 877-RECLAMO (877-732-5266).
Farmers customers can also go to www.Farmers.com or download the free iClaim app to file a claim.
Flood victims who have Farmers or Foremost flood insurance should contact their agent or call Farmers' 24-hour-claims hotline, 1-800-435-7764.
Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is a leading U.S. insurer of automobiles, homes and small businesses and also provides a wide range of other insurance and financial services products. Farmers Insurance is proud to serve more than 10 million households with more than 20 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 50,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 24,000 employees.
Farmers is a trade name and may refer to Farmers Group, Inc. or the Farmers Exchanges, as the case may be. Farmers Group, Inc., a management and holding company, along with its subsidiaries, is wholly owned by the Zurich Insurance Group. The Farmers Exchanges are three reciprocal insurers (Farmers Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange and Truck Insurance Exchange), including their subsidiaries and affiliates, owned by their policyholders, and managed by Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information about Farmers, visit its Web site at www.farmers.com or at www.Facebook.com/FarmersInsurance.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?