|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- E2 Innovate, produced by UBM Tech, today previews news that will be made at next week's event, happening November 12-15 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. E2 looks at how next-generation enterprise applications are being leveraged by businesses to drive efficiency, productivity and innovation – these themes will be covered in-depth through workshops, breakout sessions and an impressive keynote line-up of thought leaders and customer speakers. To register, or for more information visit www.e2conf.com/innovate.
"E2 is the only place that brings together all the constituents changing business - from up-and-coming start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. E2 is the platform highlighting today's innovators," said Paige Finkelman, E2 General Manager. "Sponsors who capitalize on this platform have a one-of-a-kind bullhorn into the press and analysts hungry for stories."
The list of companies making news announcements from E2 currently includes:
Actiance (Booth 312) will be demoing its latest Vantage™ and Socialite™ solutions which offer governance, compliance, and management to unleash the social enterprise. The Actiance platform allows visibility of applications in use, apply usage and content policies, ensure compliance and gain insights across all communication, collaboration, and social media channels.
BellaDati showcase the latest features for big data analytics visualizations at E2 Innovate. We reinvent the way in which business users can interact with the data. BellaDati turns sales, marketing, production, HR or financial data into the visualized reports and dashboards. All you need is a web browser or mobile device.
BroadVision (booth 306) will announce a new service to help Clearvale™ enterprise social networking platform customers better understand and measure how well they are engaging with employees, customers, and partners through the use of social analytics.
Dito (Booth #320), a Google Apps Premier Reseller & Chromebook Partner, is excited to release Dito Directory Version 2! Dito Directory is a contact manager giving domain administrators the power to upload, create, & modify Domain Shared Contacts and User Profiles. Version 2 boasts improved functionality supporting the new Chrome App!
DoubleDutch will be exhibiting its full portfolio of enterprise solutions during Enterprise 2.0 Innovate. DoubleDutch provides enterprises with mobile-first, contextually-aware solutions that create maximum engagement in order to unlock valuable insight. Products include Flock (mobile event and lead management tool), Hive (mobile CRM engagement application), and Pride (mobile collaboration software).
Hoooley Corporation, a provider of enterprise communications and collaboration solutions, will be launching its new "E-Fabric framework". This new, flexible solution will help clients "e-nable", "e-mpower", "e-valuate" and "e-measure" the impact of Enterprise Social Collaboration within their businesses.
At E2 Innovate, Igloo Software will showcase the latest tools for communication and collaboration in its SaaS-based social business suite, including better integration with your office productivity tools like email and calendar, faster search, stronger ties between applications and a new social analytics engine powered by MicroStrategy's business intelligence platform.
iMarc, a full-service digital agency that creates smart solutions for forward thinking brands, will be demonstrating its' recent applications, designs and Site ManagerTM CMS Platform. Stop by booth #313 and let us show you how we get it done.
Jostle is announcing new features to its unique People Engagement platform at Enterprise 2.0! Come by booth 315 to learn about how Jostle enables employees, amplifies culture and fosters teamwork. Jostle's Director of Design + User Experience is on panel for ' Designing Work Experiences: Social Spaces & Networks' Tuesday.
Mimecast, the leading supplier of cloud-based email archiving, security and continuity for Microsoft Exchange, Hosted Exchange and Office 365, will discuss the cloud in the modern IT landscape as well as research from its second Shape of Email series, which contains data on the current state of employee's inboxes.
OCZ Technology Group, a leading provider of high-performance solid state storage, will display the Z-Drive R4 PCIe SSDs with VXL virtualization software to maximize caching and application performance, the Talos 2 SAS SSD, and latest Intrepid 3 SATA III SSD as HDD replacement products optimized to deliver leading transactional speeds.
Persistent Systems (Booth 206), a leading software product/technology services company, announces a new salesforce.com appexchange application that integrates Salesforce CRM and Cisco WebEx Event Center allowing WebEx events to be added to a campaign from Salesforce CRM. The Company will also showcase its next generation Social, Mobile and Analytics solutions.
WizeHive will be announcing new features in private beta to help people get customized business apps up and running as easily as getting an app on a mobile device. These features make it easy to create forms, customize workflows and automate tasks in a shared, secure online database.
To register, visit www.e2conf.com/innovate.
For media registration, visit www.e2conf.com/innovate/mediacenter/.
E2, formerly known as the Enterprise 2.0 Conference, is a UBM Tech platform that provides enterprises with the knowledge needed to work smarter. E2 Social, held annually in Boston, navigates the shift to social business that improves performance and collaboration. E2 Innovate, held annually in Santa Clara, brings together the next-generation in enterprise applications to accelerate information, productivity and revenue. E2 also offers monthly webcasts, virtual events, and The BrainYard.com, intelligence for the social enterprise. For more information, visit www.e2conf.com.
About UBM Tech
UBM Tech is a global media business that provides information, events, training, data services, and marketing solutions for the technology industry. Its media brands and information services inform and inspire decision makers across the entire technology market— engineers and design professionals, software and game developers, solutions providers and integrators, networking and communications executives, and business technology professionals. UBM Tech's industry-leading media brands include EE Times, Interop, Black Hat, InformationWeek, Game Developer Conference, CRN, and DesignCon. The company's information products include research, education, training, and data services that accelerate decision making for technology buyers. UBM Tech also offers a full range of marketing services based on its content and technology market expertise, including custom events, content marketing solutions, community development and demand generation programs. UBM Tech is a part of UBM (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion.
SOURCE UBM Tech
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?