|By Business Wire||
|November 5, 2012 07:07 PM EST||
Today, Benchmark company of Chinese browser-based game developer, Shanghai The Dream Network Technology (Dream Square) announced to take its six new products, including the New PAL Online, to the most authoritative game exhibition in Korea--G-star, which is opening on Nov. 8th in Busan, Korea.
G-star has become the best platform for game companies from all over the world to discuss issues of cooperation. This time, Dream Square will release trends of new games and offer game demos in B2B Pavilion, Games that Dream Square will exhibit include “New PAL Online”, “War Blade”, “Hunter x Hunter”, “Q Three Kingdoms”, “The Little Alliance” and secret “Project X”. In particular, “New PAL Online” is the most anticipated web game by its worldwide fans and we believe that it will detonate the passion of players all over the world.
“New PAL Online”
“New PAL Online” is authorized by Taiwan Softstar Entertainment Inc., supervised by the “father of PAL”, Yao Zhuangxian, and developed by Dream Square. It is developed by Unity 3D and will open double-end login on both web and client-side. Judging by the official game videos and screenshots, the video quality and dynamic effects are outstanding, and based on the PAL culture; New PAL Online has received the most attention from players in China. New PAL Online has released its official image website: www.xianjian.com recently.
“War Blade” is a large-scale mythic 2.8D micro-end online game developed by Dream Square and Huize Era. This game has a dark picture style. With a mainline of wars between the Greek Gods, the player should follow the call of Athena to fight against the evil Titan, and finally become the immortal savior! With a core playing mode of pet, group battle and dungeon, this game has an easy operating system, smooth growing system and relaxing special events, as well as exquisite and magnificent game pictures. You will enjoy the immersive and grand Greek mythic battle scenes.
“Hunter X Hunter”
“Hunter X Hunter” is a new-concept Q-style ARPG web game developed by Dream Square. With a background of Europe in the Middle Ages, it shows us a group of young hunters who take various adventures to achieve their dreams and faith.
“Dream Sanguo” is the first war chess TBS social game released by Dream Square. Based on the history of the Three Kingdoms with Q-style pictures. Since being inserted into Tencent’s platform in 2011, more than 10 million accumulative users installed, this game has become the champion of Tencent’s social platform games of 2012.
“The Little Alliance”
“The Little Alliance” is a SNS social game self-developed by Dream Square. This game has an authorized official image of the mascot “Ali”, and is recomposed based on his related fairytales. Since being operated on Tencent’s platform and Qzone in April, 2012, the game was in the Top 10 list of the “Weekly Fast Rising”. Meanwhile, in the 2012 Tencent Innovation Competition, “The Little Alliance” won first place on the rankings list with an affirmation of its innovation.
“Project X” is a Flash 3D ARPG online game based on a sword and magic background. You will enjoy a refreshing and magnificent battle experience as well as a strong feeling of attacking. With exquisite and various scenes, it shows the players a unique world. All of the players will explore and grow up in this world, and challenge the dark force from the abyss together.
About Dream Square:
Dream Square is an emerging company who is dedicated to developing and publishing online games based from browser, social and mobile. Established in 2009, Dream Square has developed and published more than 7 popular titles, including Little Ninja, Dream Sanguo, New PAL Online and Qin's Moon etc. Little Ninja, was commercial launched in over 30 countries including 8 languages version, and was granted The Most Successful Overseas Development Game Award in 2011. Dream Square has won numerous prizes and is widely regarded as the top competitive online game enterprise in Mainland China.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?