|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 08:30 AM EST||
BELLEVUE, Wash., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synology America Corp. today announced its most powerful 2-bay DiskStation NAS, the DS713+. By taking advantage of the DX513 expansion module, it can quickly scale up to 28TB of raw storage.
The DS713+ is built to save users time. The dual NICs allow for link aggregation for improved throughput in multi-user environments. With USB 3.0, users can transfer data to and from external disks faster than ever.
"The DS713+ brings performance that businesses need at a price they can afford," said Jason Bonoan, Product Marketing Manager at Synology America Corp. "This is quite simply the most powerful system that Synology has offered in this price range."
Shipping with Synology's intuitive DiskStation Manager (DSM) 4.1, the DS713+ simplifies system management, allowing users to focus on productivity. The DSM operating system features a bevy of business-friendly aspects.
- Support for VMware® vSphere™ 5, including VAAI
- Support for ADS domains up to 100,000 users and groups
- In-line ACL editor to quickly and accurately assign permissions, even without a PC
- An updated Package Center allows users to install productivity tools from both Synology and from technology partners
- Cloud Station keeps files in sync between local and remote assets, without port forwarding
- Surveillance Station 6 allows for monitoring and recording up to 20 cameras at once
For more information, please see: http://www.synology.com/products/product.php?product_name=DS713%2B&lang=us
Founded in April of 2000, Synology Inc. is a leader in next-generation Network Attached Storage (NAS) servers for the home and small to medium sized business markets. Specializing in both hardware and software for network attached storage devices; Synology products are feature-rich, easy-to-use, energy-efficient, reliable and affordable. All Synology product investments are enhanced with product warranties, free software upgrades and 24/7 online support. Visit http://www.synology.com for more information.
Synology has a global presence with regional offices in the US (Bellevue, Washington), and the UK (London, England), Germany (Dusseldorf), and Taiwan (Taipei).
Synology America Corp.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Synology America Corp.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?