|By Business Wire||
|November 8, 2012 10:01 AM EST||
Mavenlink, the leading online work platform and #1 Application in the Google Apps Marketplace and ViWo, a leading cloud solutions provider and the #1 Google Apps SMB Reseller, today announced that the companies have entered a partnership to combine their assets and expertise in a new venture called “Apps Domain Pros”. This joint endeavor will change the collaborative environment for both Google Apps Resellers and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) by offering Google Apps users a new, seamless implementation and adoption experience as well as pricing discounts.
“Who better to have as an anchor account than the largest Google Apps ISV? Mavenlink has amazing leadership and vision and it’s an absolute privilege to work with such an outstanding company,” said Crisantos Hajibrahim, Founder and CEO of ViWo Inc. “I had this idea where, together, we could set the standard for ISVs who want to provide outstanding Google Apps services to their existing customer base. As it turns out, Mavenlink had a similar idea.”
As the cloud market grows and matures, it is becoming evident that providing superior customer experiences make a difference. Great lengths must be taken to cover all bases and provide an IT solution that forecasts all of a customer’s needs. Together, Mavenlink, the most downloaded application in the Google Marketplace and ViWo, the leading Google Apps SMB reseller, provide outstanding service and support to businesses of all sizes that use Google Apps including Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Contacts, Google Drive and more. Users also receive price discounts on Google Apps and Mavenlink.
“We were already in the process of developing a project along these lines, but the right partner had yet to surface. For us, ViWo was a perfect fit,” said Sean Crafts, Chief Customer Officer of Mavenlink. “At Mavenlink, we have a large and growing number Google Apps users and potential Google Apps users. With Apps Domain Pros in place, we can now recommend a trusted partner to take care of all of their Google Apps installation and service needs.”
Hajibrahim promises some big news in the coming months. “We have some major brands lined up that we can’t wait for everyone to hear about. Considering all the hard work and dedication we’ve put in manifesting this project, the enthusiasm we’re getting from these ISVs is incredibly gratifying.”
Mavenlink is the first online interactive workplace created for today's networked economy. Its cloud-based, advanced and agile technology allows businesses of all sizes to manage every aspect of their business relationships, from negotiations to payments more efficiently than ever before.
Mavenlink provides the ability to collaborate on projects, conduct business using comprehensive and simple transaction tools. The result is an online interactive workplace environment that is fast, flexible and intuitive. It is so simple and powerful that it allows anyone to compete globally and effectively whether they are a one-person shop or part of a Fortune 100 company. For more information, go to http://www.mavenlink.com.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?