|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 01:00 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Firespotter Labs today announced the launch of UberConference Business, the corporate version of its award-winning teleconferencing service. UberConference Business gives a company the power to register and manage multiple individual conference calling numbers through a single platform with an administrative account and convenient, centralized billing.
"With companies spending over $3B annually in the U.S. on audio conferencing, users deserve a better experience than what they've put up with for the past 30 years," said Craig Walker, CEO and co-founder of Firespotter Labs. "UberConference Business offers entire organizations an experience far superior to any other conference calling service available today."
Businesses can also get UberConference from the Google Apps Marketplace thereby allowing everyone in a company's domain access to an UberConference account directly from the Google Apps menu bar under the "More" drop down list.
"UberConference is the first truly innovative conference calling solution I have used," said Tom Cochran, Chief Technology Officer, Atlantic Media Company. "The experience is significantly better than traditional conference calling services and I'm looking forward to deploying it across our entire organization."
UberConference Business includes a broad array of features:
- Increased Conference Size. Have up to 40 people on a single conference call.
- Outbound Dialing to Join. Check the outbound calling box when you schedule your conference call and UberConference Business will automatically dial you and the other participants when it's time for your call.
- Call Recording. Record any or all of your UberConferences. MP3s are available for each recording and saved as part of the call summary.
- Start Without Me. Set up a conference call without having to be on it.
- Removal of Branding. Remove the "this free conference call is provided by..." messaging at the start of every call.
- Dedicated Support. Chat or email with us if you have questions.
UberConference Business incorporates the full set of features from UberConference Pro and UberConference Free, including its visual interface; Social Caller ID and LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter information; Evernote integration; and the innovative "earmuffs" feature so that subsets of call participants can have sidebar conversations.
About Firespotter Labs
Launched in 2011, Firespotter Labs is a start-up founded by serial entrepreneur Craig Walker, focusing on making complex telephony products easy to use. With over 15 years experience as an entrepreneur in the emerging telephony space, Walker was CEO of Dialpad Communications, (acquired by Yahoo!, now Yahoo! Voice), and later co-founder and CEO of GrandCentral Communications (acquired by Google, now Google Voice). Products in the Firespotter family include UberConference, Nosh, NoshList, and Jotly. Firespotter Labs is funded by Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures. To learn more about Firespotter please visit www.firespotter.com.
SOURCE Firespotter Labs
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?