|By Marketwired .||
|November 8, 2012 02:01 PM EST||
NASHUA, NH -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- Akken, the staffing efficiency improvement specialists, today released the results of their quarterly user survey. The results showed that more than 95 percent of Akken users would recommend Akken to a friend or a colleague. More than 600 users responded to the quarterly user survey distributed as part of the Akken "Cust4Life," a program established to help Akken users maximize the solution.
"As part of our Customer for Life program, we started querying our users on a quarterly basis," said Giridhar Akkineni, founder of Akken. "The truest measure of a customer's satisfaction is their willingness to tell others about our product."
"Akken continues to listen to its clients and make improvements to the system," said Marcia Wheatley of Ruthi Postow Staffing, a boutique administrative staffing firm and Akken client.
Customers have been reacting favorably to the flood of new features and functionality added to the Akken Staffing software platform including the release of the Akken Open API. This API enables the Akken Staffing software platform to be easily integrated with various third party solutions. The company has signed a number of new partnerships. Following are a few of these partnership integrations released over the last few months. Akken has partnered with:
- The Code Works to integrate with more than 25 Vendor Management Systems to automate job order delivery.
- InsightSquared to provide access to dashboards and business intelligence analytics to make data-driven decisions.
- Integrated Design, Inc. to integrate the Akken Staffing Platform with more than 250 Payroll Providers.
- Advance Payroll Funding, Ltd. to provide options for funding and payroll services.
- Data Frenzy to provide seamless sourcing from LinkedIn and other social media, and to seamlessly post jobs to hundreds of job boards.
Akken has several other partnership integrations that are currently in development including several other social media sourcing tools, time clock systems and background checking services.
What Akken Customers Are Saying
"Great system! It has just about everything one needs to run a staffing agency," said Ian James, WorkSquare, recruitment and staffing for hospitality, property management, industrial, food service and construction.
"Akken is very easy to navigate through and extremely user-friendly. I use it every day and I have never had a problem with the Akken system. The support team at Akken is also very helpful and courteous," said Bethany Suarez of Ascendo Resources, a firm specializing in placing accounting, finance, compliance, HR, banking, administrative and IT professionals.
Akken is also putting a brown bag lunch and learn series in place which is designed to offer users an easy way to share best practices, and learn how to use new features and functionality within the system. Additional information can be found at http://help.akken.com.
Akken is the staffing efficiency improvement specialist that helped hundreds of Staffing and Recruiting companies to improve their efficiency, place more people and increase customer retention. Akken Staffing is the first and only All-in-One, 100% cloud based, multi-tenant software platform for Staffing and Recruiting Industry. The Akken Staffing software platform is simple to use, with integrated front office, back office and intra office including social media, and provides mobility to access and work from anywhere on any device. For more information, please visit www.akken.com or call 1-866-590-6695. Join us on LinkedIn.
Carlton PR & Marketing
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?