|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 11:37 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Brickleberry National Park will remain open for visitors for another year as "Brickleberry," the hit series featuring an animated bunch of unruly park rangers, has been renewed by COMEDY CENTRAL for a second season, it was announced today by Kent Alterman, Head of Original Programming and Production, COMEDY CENTRAL. Co-produced by Fox 21 and COMEDY CENTRAL, "Brickleberry" is executive produced by Daniel Tosh ("Tosh.0"), and series creators/writers/executive producers Waco O'Guin and Roger Black (MTV2's "Stankervision"). The thirteen-episode second season is scheduled to premiere in Fall 2013.
"We are happy to continue educating America's youth about nature, and the national conservation movement," said Alterman.
"This is incredible news!" said O'Guin. "I can't wait to get more angry phone calls from my mother."
"Now I can pay off my Chevy Cobalt," added Black.
"Brickleberry" premiered its first season on September 25 and is currently airing new episodes on Tuesdays at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT following "Tosh.0." Seven weeks into the run, the series is averaging 1.8 total million viewers each week and is the second-highest rated series in its timeslot with Men 18-34 and Men 18-24 in all television. (source: Nielsen Media Research, most current data, 9/25/12 – 10/30/12, original telecasts only)
"Brickleberry," co-produced by Fox 21 and COMEDY CENTRAL, is an animated series revolving around a group of dysfunctional park rangers at a second tier national park. "Brickleberry" voice talent includes Kaitlin Olson ("It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia") as "Ethel," the smoking hot top ranger who is transferred to Brickleberry, Tom Kenny ("SpongeBob SquarePants") as "Woody," the head ranger who has good intentions, but not always the best ideas, Dave Herman ("Futurama") as "Steve," the overconfident Ranger of the Month, Jerry Minor ("Eastbound & Down") as "Denzel," the African American ranger who isn't comfortable in the woods, Roger Black as "Connie," the unusually strong and masculine female ranger, and Tosh as "Malloy," the cuddly, yet vulgar and spoiled resident bear.
"Brickleberry" is executive produced by Daniel Tosh ("Tosh.0") and series creators/writers/executive producers Waco O'Guin and Roger Black (MTV2's "Stankervision"). Jim Sharp and Ian Friedman are the Executives in Charge of Production for COMEDY CENTRAL. The animation is produced at Bento Box in Burbank, CA.
O'Guin and Black are repped by Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment and David Stone at WME.
Fox 21 is a production company housed within Twentieth Century Fox Television devoted to making creatively ambitious scripted series for the cable television market, as well as unscripted shows for both cable and broadcast networks. Fox 21, led by President Bert Salke, currently co-produces the award-winning cable smash "Sons of Anarchy" as well as the critically acclaimed "Homeland," starring Claire Danes and Damian Lewis, which took home both the Golden Globe and the Emmy for Outstanding Drama Series after its first season on the air.
Available on-air, online and on-the-go, COMEDY CENTRAL (www.cc.com) is the #1 brand in comedy and is owned by, and is a registered trademark of, Comedy Partners, a wholly-owned unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA and VIAB). For up-to-the-minute and archival press information and photographs visit COMEDY CENTRAL's press Web site at www.cc.com/press and follow us on Twitter @ComedyCentralPR for the latest in breaking news updates, behind-the-scenes information and photos.
SOURCE COMEDY CENTRAL Corporate Communications
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?