|By Business Wire||
|November 15, 2012 09:02 AM EST||
Liaison Technologies, a global provider of secure cloud-based integration and data management services and solutions, announced today that its Electronic Commerce Server (ECS) 7.0 and Delta 6.0 will be released for general availability later this month. The ECS 7.0 release from Liaison will include a new Cloud Connector feature for simple one click extensibility to ECS, as well as enhanced security group settings and extended support for monitoring and onboarding partners. The Delta 6.0 release is optimized for newer operating systems, with additional productivity improvements for mapping and database testing. Both solutions support multibyte data and when used together provide a complete EAI solution, capable of coordinating the many diverse applications, databases, and e-commerce formats found across the enterprise.
Liaison’s new Cloud Connector enables companies to easily and quickly exchange data with trading partners and customers to improve last-mile integration that extends beyond the walls of their business. Version 7.0 also gives users SOAP-based API, allowing access to various business functions in ECS through data, as well as the power to add event rule handling to scheduled items, increase the visibility of event rules on output channels, and improve security by controlling access and viewing rights of individuals or groups.
Liaison’s Delta data translation tool remains one of the strongest and most cost-efficient solutions on the market. Delta 6.0 optimizes performance, improves support for database targets and large source XML files, and provides a more customizable user interface. The new version of Delta also makes translation easier by offering new features to complement the hundreds of already built-in functions and any-to-any mapping capabilities.
“Connectivity with trading partners is critical to doing business today, yet the combination of systems that exist both on-premise and in the cloud has become a real challenge from an integration perspective,” said Robert Fox, Liaison Technologies’ senior director of Software Development. “The investments we’re making in the new versions of ECS and Delta help businesses take their EAI environments to the next level in a seamless, secure, and scalable way. Our new Cloud Connector capability is breaking ground with its integration simplicity and the updates to Delta continue to set the bar in data mapping excellence.”
When married together, ECS 7.0 and Delta 6.0 offer companies a business decision engine, providing rich reporting, auditing, and alerts. By deploying the robust data communications suite, customers can now extend the value of their business applications and communicate effortlessly with their partners and clients. To learn more about ECS 7.0 and Delta 6.0 please see Liaison’s recent video here.
More about ECS and Delta
ECS provides a powerful integration tool for all types of enterprise application integration projects, whether data is derived from EDI, XML, legacy applications or enterprise-wide distributed database systems. With support for a wide variety of data transfer protocols and standards, ECS moves transactional as well as real-time data across the enterprise and trading partner community, seamlessly connecting companies with customers, suppliers and back-end systems with minimal effort in one cohesive operation. While ECS can be used on its own, it is often paired with Liaison’s Delta data translator to provide complete enterprise application and business-to-business integration that lets organizations integrate between applications, implement Web services, and easily manage the communications and mapping components of all solutions in service.
ECS supports industry communications protocols, including S/MIME, AS1, AS2, AS3, FTP/s, SFTP, HTTP/s, JMS and SOAP/SwA, to move all types of data into, out of and across the enterprise. ECS can be used to connect directly with trading partners or through Liaison’s network and is available in three versions: ECS Lite, ECS Standard and ECS Enterprise. Additionally, Liaison’s ECS Gateway Server Edition complements the solution suite, providing enhanced security and protection settings through a simplified “two click” configuration process.
Liaison Technologies is a global integration, data management and data security company. It provides unique and high-value services to move, transform and manage business information in the cloud, and to protect data to help organizations master complex security challenges and meet compliance mandates. With a comprehensive array of business-to-business and application-to-application integration and data transformation services, as well as on-premise and cloud-based data security solutions, Liaison's practitioners implement data management infrastructures adapted to each client's specific business requirements. Headquartered in Atlanta, Liaison has offices in the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.liaison.com.
Liaison and the Liaison logo are trademarks of Liaison Technologies, Inc. All other names or product names mentioned in this release are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?