|By Marketwired .||
|November 15, 2012 06:07 PM EST||
DELRAY BEACH, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 11/15/12 -- Spicy Gourmet Manufacturing, Inc. today announced that it has completed the regulatory requirements for its name change to BullsNBears.com, Inc. (BNB), effective today as previously approved by our Board of Directors and Shareholders. BullsNBears.com, Inc. also announced that it had obtained the approval from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) to change its trading symbol to (OTCBB: BNBI) effective at the open of the markets tomorrow, November 16th, 2012. BullsNBears.com, Inc. also announced the launching of its web site www.bullsnbears.com. "We are delighted to have a new corporate name, website, and stock symbol that better reflects the company and our future operations to the public," said Nick Arroyo, President & CEO of BullsNBears.com, Inc.
These changes reflect our change in business focus from the Manufacturing of Spice Mills, to build and deploy a financial networking community for both companies and individual investors. This system/portal will fulfill a current need in the market place, providing a secure and unbiased social media platform available to both novice and professional investors.
About BullsNBears.com, Inc.
Organized under the laws of the State of Delaware, BullsNBears.com, Inc. is a development stage company that is currently designing a technology platform targeting the Financial Community. This social media platform will enhance the user's ability to access products, services and data on its proprietary cloud solution.
Safe Harbor Statement
Safe Harbor statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: BNBI encourages those interested in our Company to rely only on information included in our filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission which can be found at www.sec.gov. Statements released by BullsNBears.com, Inc. that are not purely historical are forward-looking within the meaning of the "Safe Harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements regarding the company's expectations, hopes, intentions, and strategies for the future. Investors are cautioned that forward-looking statements involve risk and uncertainties that may affect the company's business prospects and performance. The company's actual results could differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. Risk factors include but are not limited to general economic, competitive, governmental, and technological factors as discussed in the company's filings with the SEC on Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K. The company does not undertake any responsibility to update the forward-looking statements contained in this release.
4731 W. Atlantic Ave.
Delray Beach, FL 33445
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- The Verizon Motorola Droid Maxx Review – Strongly Love/Hate It
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?