|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 09:30 AM EST||
COLUMBIA, S.C., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Unitrends, the leading provider of all-in-one backup, archiving, instant recovery and disaster recovery solutions, today announced its Home Lab Giveaway. Users who download and register a copy of Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ before February 14, 2013 will be entered to win home lab equipment – including two HP ProLiant Servers, a NETGEAR® ReadyNAS® storage system, an HP Ethernet switch, and Microsoft, VMware® and Unitrends licenses – valued at more than $6,000.
Unitrends Enterprise Backup, the software-only version of the company's Recovery Series of physical appliances, protects virtual and physical environments both locally and in the cloud and supports enterprise-class heterogeneity, including more than 100 versions of servers, storage, operating systems and applications. Unitrends Enterprise Backup was the first solution to support both Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere™ hypervisors and is the industry's only native all-in-one Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V role and Hyper-V Server 2012 backup, archiving, instant recovery and disaster recovery virtual appliance.
Unitrends customers, partners and prospective customers are eligible, as is anyone looking for an all-in-one backup solution that seamlessly protects on-premise, virtual and cloud environments.
The giveaway is now open. One grand prize winner will be selected on February 14, 2013.
For additional information and to enter Unitrends' Home Lab Giveaway, please visit http://www.unitrends.com/win-dream-lab/.
"While hardware is still a critical component of corporate infrastructure, more and more companies are increasingly turning to virtualization to maximize existing resources and investments – and as their infrastructures change, so must their data protection strategies," said Maria Pressley, chief evangelist, Unitrends. "Unitrends Enterprise Backup provides IT professionals with an easy and efficient way to manage data protection across heterogeneous environments. And because our solution supports both Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere hypervisors, our customers have added flexibility to evolve their infrastructures as business requirements change. Simple, affordable, scalable and unified data protection has been our recipe for success. Through our free software, we encourage prospective users to realize for themselves the benefits of our technology at no cost to them."
The trusted provider of all-in-one backup solutions, Unitrends enables its customers to focus on their business instead of backup. The company's family of scalable, all-in-one appliances and software solutions for backup, archiving, instant recovery and disaster recovery protects corporate data, over 100 different versions of servers, operating systems (including Windows, Hyper-V, VMware, Mac OS, Linux, AIX, Solaris and many others), SAN, NAS, hypervisors (including Hyper-V and VMware) and applications (including Exchange, SQL, Oracle and many others). Unitrends is the preferred choice of IT professionals because the company sets the standard in virtual, physical and cloud server data protection with instant recovery that enables complete system recovery in less than five minutes while Unitrends' pricing offers the lowest TCO in the industry. Unitrends' U.S.-based support team boasts a 99% customer satisfaction rate. Visit www.unitrends.com.
Jackie Gerbus for Unitrends, Inc.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?