|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
MISSION, KS -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 -- (Family Features) Make holiday shopping a little easier this year with a few hints from the big man himself. Whether they love music, technology, fashion or fun, these gifts will put a smile on everyone's face -- and turn you into a holiday hero.
For the music lover
HTC One V - $269.99
The HTC One V phone -- available at Cricket Wireless -- combines the vibrant authenticity of Beats Audio with the no-contract carrier's unlimited Muve Music service, for the best possible sound quality on songs downloaded directly to the phone. Cricket's all-inclusive Android rate plans include unlimited talk, text and data plus unlimited music, starting at $50 per month.
For the young at heart
LEGO Bricks & More Basic Bricks Deluxe Set - $29.99
A perfect gift for a family that loves to spend quality time being creative and building together. This open-ended LEGO construction set comes with 650 colorful LEGO bricks and photo inspiration to provide endless play possibilities at a great value. Take the fun beyond the box at the Build Together website, where you'll find more building inspiration as well as monthly (seasonal and holiday) building instructions.
For the fashionista
Fashion: The Definitive History of Costume and Style - $50.00
Containing everything you need to know about changing fashion and style, this beautiful book catalogs 3,000 years of fashion evolution. With stunning visual clarity, attention to detail, and information on icons from Marie Antoinette to Alexander McQueen, "Fashion: The Definitive History of Costume and Style" offers an invaluable overview of the history of fashion and costume.
For the audiophile
AUVIO Bluetooth Portable Speaker - $79.99
Get rich, full and dynamic sound with no cord to tie you down. This sleek, compact speaker is compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled tablets, laptops, MP3 players, and smartphones running iOS or Android platforms. The built-in speakerphone makes picking up calls easy when paired with your mobile phone. Already a great value compared to similar products, save even more with $10 back for every $50 you spend at RadioShack starting November 4, 2012. Exclusively at RadioShack.
About Family Features Editorial Syndicate
This and other food and lifestyle content can be found at www.editors.familyfeatures.com. Family Features is a leading provider of free food and lifestyle content for use in print and online publications. Register with no obligation to access a variety of formatted and unformatted features, accompanying photos, and automatically updating Web content solutions.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2125928
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?