|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 11:00 AM EST||
HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- AnyMeeting, a leading provider of web conferencing for small business, today announced it has achieved a milestone in reaching over 250,000 registered users. With product features, pricing, and integrations tailored to the needs of small business, AnyMeeting is emerging as a leader in the small business web conferencing market, a market that is expected to reach $1.4 billion by 2016.
Fueling this growth are a number of recent integration efforts, including those with VMware's Zimbra collaboration suite, which serves tens of millions of small business users; NetSteps, a leading technology provider to the network marketing industry; and the Financial Planning Association, the largest membership organization for personal financial planning experts. AnyMeeting is also the top install among the hundreds of Productivity apps in the Google Apps Marketplace.
In addition, AnyMeeting has continued to launch features that simplify the online meeting experience. Most recently, AnyMeeting released fully integrated phone and VoIP audio, giving participants more freedom in choosing their preferred audio option, and presenters more flexibility in controlling who can speak and be heard by placing the meeting in Discussion Mode, Q&A Mode or Listen-only Mode. Other recent improvements to the platform include a Content Library, which gives meeting hosts online storage for their presentation materials, as well as YouTube video playback integration during live meetings.
"We are extremely pleased with the tremendous growth the company has seen over the last two years, especially considering that the majority of that growth has been fueled by organic, word of mouth referrals," said Costin Tuculescu, president and CEO of AnyMeeting. "Small businesses get excited when they discover all of the features and functionality that we offer, and are compelled to spread the word."
Additionally, AnyMeeting has increased its investor reach beyond Southern California, raising additional funding from Northern California angel investor groups Sand Hill Angels and Keiretsu Forum. This comes in addition to new funding from current investors including leading Southern California angel networks. For more information on AnyMeeting and its small business focused feature set, please visit www.anymeeting.com.
Based in Orange County, California, AnyMeeting pioneered the small business web conferencing market in 2009 with a completely free, full-featured and easy-to-use web conferencing service tailored for small business. Since then, it has grown to more than 250,000 small business users of both its free ad-supported service and low-cost ad-free options. Designed specifically for small business, AnyMeeting offers a complete web conferencing and webinar service built on the company's proven Software as a Service platform. Meeting hosts are able to invite up to 200 attendees per meeting with no time limits, and enjoy a full range of features including integrated video conferencing, screen sharing, presentation sharing, recording and social media integration. AnyMeeting is the best choice for small businesses, independent professionals and just about anyone who can benefit from online meetings. Current investors include Tech Coast Angels, Pasadena Angels, Maverick Angels, Sand Hill Angels and Keiretsu Forum. For more information, please visit www.AnyMeeting.com.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?