|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 09:00 PM EST||
DOUGLAS, Isle of Man, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lucent Group, a UK-based land site assembly firm whose focus is in the delivery of strategic land for residential development, has rebranded and released a new state-of-the-art web site. The new branding reflects the changes Lucent Group has made to illustrate their expertise in strategic land selection and active management of those land assets through the planning process, delivery and divestment.
Lucent identifies and raises acquisition capital from financial markets around the world for land investment in strategic land assets in high growth areas of the UK through the Lucent Strategic Land Fund, a Luxembourg domiciled Open Ended Investment Company and a dedicated fund of the KMG SICAV SIF.
Charles M. Flynn, CEO and Founder of Lucent Group stated, "The rebranding and launch of our new web site is an important evolutionary step for our organization. This transformation better reflects the value of our brand and the quality of experience, integrity and expertise we bring to land development in the UK through the Strategic Land Fund offering."
The web site is dedicated to showcasing the latest, as well as historic, performance of the land fund portfolio through state-of-the-art technology and enables greater investor awareness in Lucent's approach by highlighting the intellectual capital and industry experience of Lucent's leadership.
Inherent to the web site's overall redesign and rebranding strategy was to improve site usability and navigation in addition to providing investors and professional advisers who visit the site a deeper and richer understanding of Lucent's growing land investment portfolio and the specialist market knowledge that Lucent brings.
According to Director Rosamond Flynn, "the new web site and branding came about through branding planning sessions between Lucent's executive leadership and board members."
"Everyone agreed we needed to develop our brand to foster greater market awareness of the Lucent opportunity and what we are accomplishing in the UK, especially in light of so much global economic strife," stated Director Flynn. "This rebranding was carefully and methodically planned out specifically to differentiate ourselves in what is a fairly young industry in the UK; to develop an interactive platform that highlights that Lucent is led by a new generation of leadership with a fresh vision marked by global thinking, credible due diligence, customization of strategy and a certainty of execution to cultivate exceptional returns for our investors."
A new "Insights" section anchors the new web site's content to better inform investors and investment professionals. An illustrious panel of experts, including Stephen Sorrell, Bob Allies, Richard Jones, Steve Collins, Andrew Screen and Ben Mitchell offer a broad spectrum of insights into the market and economy, the investment industry as well as government policy as it relates to land investment and land development in the UK.
44 1624 647 070
SOURCE Lucent Group
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?