|By Marketwired .||
|November 28, 2012 11:00 AM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/12 -- AgilOne, the cloud-based predictive marketing intelligence company, today launched its flagship solution, called AgilOne. A collection of predictive marketing tools based on an intelligent platform, AgilOne delivers insight into customer data across all channels (customer data, web activity, social behavior, in-store purchase, mobile, and more), and recommends immediate actions to increase revenue.
AgilOne allows high-volume marketers to harness big data and provides marketing analytics to help companies figure out what their customers are going to do next. The company is already working with companies such as Bosch, ideeli, Moosejaw, PetCareRx, and Shazam.
In conjunction with the launch of AgilOne, the company announced that it has secured $10 million in funding from Mayfield Fund and Sequoia Capital. (See "AgilOne Secures $10 Million Series B Investment from Mayfield and Sequoia.")
"I started AgilOne based on my own experience as a frustrated marketer," said Omer Artun, CEO of AgilOne. "Marketers are buried under growing mountains of data. It's difficult to figure out how to increase marketing effectiveness on your own -- you need complex math in the background to help. AgilOne is like your data scientist in the cloud. It gives marketers a complete view of all customers and their behavior, and predicts what those customers might be interested in next."
The AgilOne application includes:
- PowerAlerts tell marketers what is happening in the customer base (such as which segment may be inclined to respond to a specific offer), and what they can do about it, now.
- Pathways give marketers pre-built dashboards and guided analysis against a specific business problem, such as churn.
- Metrics allow analysts to do rapid, advanced ad-hoc reporting. Users can share reports, download the data to excel, and even load into other visualization tools such as Tableau.
- 360Profiles give marketers a complete view of customer contacts, accounts, or other important entities, such as products and key behaviors.
- Actions go beyond insight into immediate action. Marketers can pull specific lists, do different types of segmentation, touch governance, generate dynamic content, deliver list segments to email management platforms such as Silverpop or ExactTarget, trigger a campaign in marketing automation products such as Marketo, and even integrate with CRM systems such as Salesforce.
"With hundreds of thousands of active customers and millions of transactions, getting closer to our customers and their four-legged family members is critical to our company," said Mark Ellis, CFO, PetCareRx. "Before AgilOne, we had to take a more one-size-fits-all marketing approach, offering a set calendar of discounts and similar promotions to everyone. Now with AgilOne, we have a marketing strategy that understands each and every customer. Retention has increased dramatically. And best of all, with AgilOne we can better forecast future revenue."
At the core of the AgilOne predictive marketing application is the AgilOne Cortex Platform that makes the mountains of multi-channel customer data clean and smart, and stores it in the cloud. AgilOne has several engines that provide data integration, data standardization and cleansing, aggregation and calculations, and predictive models. The platform's Open API allows marketers to immediately take action in their favorite campaign management products or other systems.
With AgilOne, companies get more value out of customers and marketing spend through sophisticated data management and predictive analytics. AgilOne helps high-volume marketers address:
- Acquisition - Provides predictive intelligence to help identify prospects and the products they would be interested in.
- Retention - Increases customer lifetime value and provides a 360-degree view of the customer, associated with product recommendations.
- Reactivation - Discovers information such as which customers haven't purchased in 3, 6, or 12 months and why they haven't engaged. In addition, AgilOne uniquely provides suggestions on how to get them back.
AgilOne is available immediately. More information is available on www.agilone.com/products.
AgilOne is a cloud-based predictive intelligence application for marketers. Based on a data-scientist approach to marketing, AgilOne processes exploding volumes of customer data and recommends what immediate actions to take to increase revenue. AgilOne marketing tools are based on an intelligent platform that makes multi-channel customer data clean and smart. AgilOne has helped hundreds of brands including Bosch, ideeli, Moosejaw, PetCareRx, and Shazam. Based in Mountain View, California, AgilOne is backed by venture capital firms Sequoia Capital and Mayfield Fund. For more information, please visit www.agilone.com
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2165360
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?