|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2012 09:36 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tis the season to give back to the community, and this year Wondershare Software would like to help the Elementary, Middle and High Schools in the US, Canada and Mexico by giving away copies of Video Editor V3.1. Wondershare knows that many schools like to use technology in the classroom to help make holiday gifts for parents, and what could be better than a holiday movie for mom & dad? Or perhaps an educator needs a video editing tool with more "oomph" than what comes free with the computer or something less complex than the typical after-market video editing software packages. Wondershare is devoting itself to contributing more to the community as an IDG invested company, and is proud to give back to schools this holiday season.
Wondershare Video Editor V3.1 for Windows is a very simple to use video editing & movie making utility that doesn't skimp on fun features. Importing video clips from a camera or on the computer, trimming as needed, adding effects and titles, and stringing together video clips into a complete movie complete with transitions couldn't be simpler. New scene detection can intelligently split a single video clip into multiple scenes. Share the final movie by uploading to YouTube & Facebook; create a DVD to watch at home on the big screen, or transfer to mobile phones & tablets for viewing anywhere, anytime.
For a limited time, Wondershare Software is giving away free copies of Video Editor V3.1 to any Elementary, Middle, or High School who contacts the company and makes a request, no strings attached. Whether a single computer or an entire computer lab needs Video Editor V3.1, Wondershare Software will try and accommodate all requests.
Get More Information & Request Free Software
Wondershare Video Editor 3.1 is available FREE to Elementary, Middle, and High Schools located within the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Interested educators are requested to contact Wondershare at firstname.lastname@example.org to request copies of Video Editor 3.1 for their classroom or school. Wondershare Software shall determine at its own discretion the number of copies to donate to a particular school and reserves the right to terminate the program at any time without notice.
Learn more about Wondershare's entire lineup of award winning multi-media, business productivity, PDF and system utility software products at Wondershare.com.
Wondershare Software Co., Ltd., an IDG invested company, is an innovative software developer dedicated to delivering the very best in software products and services to the worldwide consumer and business market segments. Wondershare has branch offices in the United States, Germany and Japan. Wondershare has been honored as Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Asia Pacific and China 50 for three consecutive years, and Forbes Business Potential of China for two consecutive years. For more information about Wondershare and its products, please visit http://www.wondershare.com.
Wondershare is a registered trademark of Wondershare Software Co. Ltd. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Wondershare Software Co., Ltd.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?