|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 07:00 AM EST||
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- GrexIt, Inc., the first collaboration tool to add shared email labels and folders for businesses using Google Apps, is now an essential tool for companies migrating their email from Microsoft Exchange to Google Apps. The tool gives businesses the ability to continue email collaboration while going through the transition with no downtime.
"For the last six months we have been prevented from transferring our Exchange system to Gmail for all users simply because there were no public folders," said Neil Hack, Ronin Corporation, a global market research firm. "Without them we have no real effective shared email resource. GrexIt solves this for us in a very elegant implementation and paves the way for us to fully migrate away from in-house Exchange to full blown Google Apps email for all. It's a fantastic App and very close to being absolutely essential."
According to Google, organizations using Google Apps include 66 of the top 100 universities in the US, government institutions in 45 of the 50 US states, and a total of 5 million businesses.
"GrexIt enables companies to better manage important processes such as project management, customer support, sales and hiring via their email inboxes -- the tool employees are already most comfortable using," said Niraj Ranjan Rout, founder, GrexIt. "It is the simplest solution for tagging, sharing and tracking important email conversations via Gmail and an integral tool for any company moving from Microsoft Exchange to Google Apps."
"I was searching online for a tool that would enable Gmail collaboration and we finally have that with GrexIt," said Jack Smith, Co-founder, Vungle. "Our team gets frustrated at having dialogue where customers forget to 'reply all' to threads. By using GrexIt shared labels our team stays in the loop on all projects. And the fact that its all email based is a huge plus."
According to a report from industry research firm Radicati Group, the average corporate email user sends and receives about 105 emails per day. Which, a McKinsey Global Institute and International Data Corp. report says takes up to 28 percent of a worker's time. The report goes on to cite that time spent on email can be cut by 25 - 30 percent by introducing collaborative tools, like GrexIt, into a business.
GrexIt has already been adopted by more than 1,000 companies and can be downloaded at Google Apps Marketplace, where it is currently a staff pick. Pricing ranges from $4 per user per month to $3 per user per month, depending on the size of the company.
GrexIt adds shared labels and folders to Google Apps to turn your email into a simple, powerful collaboration tool. GrexIt is perfect for managing any team and project, from support and sales to recruiting, development and more. GrexIt was founded in 2011 by Niraj Ranjan Rout and Nitesh Nandy and has offices in Palo Alto, CA and Bangalore India. You can learn more about tagging, sharing and tracking important email conversations at http://www.grexit.com.
VOXUS PR for GrexIt
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?