|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 01:01 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2012 -- OneLogin, the innovator in identity management, today announced it is showcasing here this week two industry firsts, its federated cloud search product and its iPad single sign-on app. Visitors to the OneLogin booth, S18, can see demonstrations of both Cloud Search and the OneLogin iPad app.
Cloud Search enables secure, real-time search across public cloud applications such as Box, Google Apps, Salesforce, Yammer and Zendesk. It operates with a sub-second response time, and no indexing is required. The deep linking technology of single sign-on encourages employees to take immediate action on search insights.
OneLogin's iPad app is the first native iPad app offering enterprise-class identity and access management for private and public cloud applications. Available via the App Store, it seamlessly extends OneLogin's cloud-based identity access management solution, allowing mobile users to easily move from desktop to laptop to mobile device and access the same apps, using the same network credentials.
"Cloud Search and the OneLogin iPad app help enterprises boost productivity and improve security, two crucial factors in any organization," said Thomas Pedersen, chief executive officer of OneLogin. "We're excited to be showing visitors at the IAM Summit two of our industry-first innovations."
- To learn more about the industry's first Federated Cloud Search application, visit here (www.onelogin.com/product/federated-cloud-search)
- To learn more about OneLogin's iPad app, visit here (www.onelogin.com/product/mobile)
- To learn more about OneLogin's Single Sign-On offering, visit here (http://www.onelogin.com/product/single-sign-on/)
- To learn more about OneLogin Directory Integration, visit here (http://www.onelogin.com/product/directory-integration/)
OneLogin's virtual press kit for the IAM Summit is at http://www.virtualpressoffice.com/kit/i2vu
OneLogin is the innovator in enterprise identity management and provides the industry's most comprehensive solution for managing user identities, both in the cloud and behind the firewall. Unique capabilities like Cloud Search and OneLogin for iPad break down SaaS data silos and increase productivity. OneLogin's cloud identity platform comes complete with secure single sign-on for web, mobile and iPad, federated search, user provisioning, deep directory integration with real-time user sync, out-of-band multi-factor authentication, VPN integration and compliance reporting. OneLogin's catalog contains thousands of pre-integrated applications, including Asure Software, Coupa, Box, Clarizen, DocuSign, Egnyte, EchoSign, Google Apps, Innotas, LotusLive, NetSuite, Microsoft Office 365, Oracle CRM On-Demand, Parature, Salesforce.com, SuccessFactors, WebEx, Workday, Yammer, ServiceNow, Zscaler and Zendesk. OneLogin, Inc. is backed by Charles River Ventures. Free Trial Available at: www.onelogin.com | Twitter: @onelogin.
About the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2012
The Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2012 provides the practical insight and innovative thinking needed to move forward effectively. The Gartner IAM Summit is the premier gathering for IT and business professionals responsible for creating, implementing, managing, and improving IAM programs. This year's summit will give you the must-have information for retooling your IAM strategy to meet the challenges brought on by the nexus of cloud, social, mobile and the information revolution. www.gartner.com/us/iam.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?