|By Marketwired .||
|December 4, 2012 12:01 AM EST||
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- Objectivity, Inc. announced today that it has partnered with Engineering Software Lab (ESL), to become a value-added reseller of InfiniteGraph, the world's only distributed graph database, DGDB. ESL will bring the power of InfiniteGraph to Israeli companies struggling to manage the challenges of Big Data Analytics. A trusted name for more than 20 years, Objectivity's InfiniteGraph enables companies to store the connections between petabytes of complex data, in real-time, in order to recognize threats and opportunities for their organizations. ESL is a software value-added reseller based in Israel, specializing in supporting and integrating development, Static Code Analysis, Testing and QA tools for software engineers and software developers. Together they will bring the connection platform to Financial Services, Defense, Healthcare, Medical Engineering & Imaging, Defense, and Telecommunications.
"At ESL, as a Center for Software Engineering, we work closely with developers, CTOs and CIOs that are facing the everyday challenge of going beyond storing and managing data, to the hurdles of going deep within data to find the connections that will help them make better business decisions," said Daniel Liezrowice, CTO of ESL. "Our role is not only to sell, but to educate our customers on trusted, best-of-breed technologies that can help them recognize new opportunities. InfiniteGraph is on the cutting-edge of delivering a graph platform that not only has the capability of real-time analysis but can scale to meet the needs of any type of company or organization. We are excited to introduce InfiniteGraph to our customers."
ESL has deep expertise in a variety of technologies including database tools, business intelligence, Web application security, Open Source compliance and decision software and risk management. ESL customers include: Andocs, Biosense Webster, Comverse, Cisco, Elbit Systems, Israel Aircrafts Industries, Israel Atomic Energy Commission, Mellanox, and RAFAEL. The partnership furthers Objectivity's efforts to expand its global prominence as the only commercial graph database that companies can invest in and scale with over time.
"In the Big Data conversation the missing link is understanding the relationships and connections within data. Only a distributed graph database is able to analyze and store these relationships and go beyond statistical analysis. ESL is a trusted VAR that understands their customers need real-time decision-making capabilities. And we are excited to become part of their portfolio of products that enable their customers to make the most out of every opportunity," said Jay Jarell, President and CEO of Objectivity.
About ESL (Engineering Software Lab Ltd)
Founded in 2005, ESL (Engineering Software Lab Ltd) is an Israel-based technical software reseller and professional services company focused on Source Code Analysis, Security, Software Engineering and Development Components. We offer end-to-end solutions that include software, project and consulting services, integration and implementation services, and training. A Parasoft Software Elite Partner, ESL resells and offers certified consulting services for Parasoft's Automatic Error Prevention (AEP) product lines. In addition, ESL is an authorized Parasoft Support Partner, providing responsive, local software support for Parasoft's AEP solutions. ESL is also a certified reseller for Wolfram Research's Mathematica product line.
About Objectivity, Inc.
Since 1988 Objectivity, Inc. has been the Enterprise NoSQL leader, helping customers harness the power of Big Data. Our leading edge technologies: InfiniteGraph, The Distributed Graph Database and Objectivity/DB, a distributed and scalable object management database, enable organizations to discover hidden relationships for improved Big Data analytics and develop applications with significant time-to-market advantages and technical cost savings, achieving greater return on data related investments.
Objectivity, Inc. is committed to our customers' success, with representatives worldwide. Our clients include: AWD Financial, CUNA Mutual, Draeger Medical, Ericsson, McKesson, IPL, Siemens and the US Department of Defense. Visit Objectivity for more information: www.objectivity.com
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?