|By Marketwired .||
|December 4, 2012 08:13 PM EST||
SANTA MONICA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- Realtime (http://www.realtime.co), creator of the leading global technology framework and applications to power the Realtime web, today announced a December 13 webinar on how even beginning developers can build Realtime apps that beat the competition by using the latest xRTML 3.0 technologies.
The seminar explains how you can employ xRTML 3.0 to deliver cloud-based unlimited scalability, security, and multiplexing. It then introduces developers to documentation and tutorials on using xRTML 3.0, and goes on to show actual coding and deployment examples.
The seminar will then open up to audience questions on Realtime app development and deployment. The one-hour webinar includes a 45 minute presentation followed by a 15 minute audience Q&A.
December 13, at 2 pm EST - 60 Minutes
Sign up today for December 13 beginner's webinar
Founded in 1997 as Internet Business Technologies (IBT), Realtime is the creator of the leading global technology framework and applications to power the Realtime Web. The backbone of Realtime's Web technology is built on the Open Realtime Connectivity (ORTC) and Extensible Realtime Markup Language (xRTML). The Realtime Web also allows for unlimited Web scalability with maximum bandwidth efficiency.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?