|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 03:03 AM EST||
SMOLENSK, Russia, December 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
MunSoft announces a test launch of a new online data recovery service, offering users an opportunity to repair many types of corrupted files straight from their Web browser. Eligible customers may use the service for free. Open in pre-launch mode, the new service can fix damaged documents in Microsoft Office format, and repair corrupted ZIP and RAR archives. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents can be repaired, as well as ZIP and RAR archives, MS Access, Outlook and Outlook Express databases.
About MunSoft Online Data Recovery Service
Unlike the company's data recovery products, the new service does not require users to download, install or pay for the software. Instead, MunSoft opted to host the entire solution in the cloud hosted by Amazon. The new hosted solution requires no learning, configuration or reading the manual. The company performs final testing, tune-ups and adjustments, making the service ready for final release later this year. At this time, the service is available in fully functional pre-release mode, and offers file recovery with.
MunSoft delivers computer users a free way to recover files, giving an opportunity to use the service for free. In order to qualify for the free use of the service, customers must place a back link to the service. Alternatively, the data recovery service is available for a small fee.
The Web-based data recovery service can help computer users repair many types of documents, ZIP and RAR archives that are damaged, corrupted or incomplete, cannot open or work incorrectly. All that's needed to fix a file is a Web browser and a working Internet link. Recovering a file could not be made easier. The users will open http://onlinerecovery.munsoft.com/, select a file to repair with the Browse button, transfer it to the service and launch the recovery process with the Recover button. The service will take a few moments to repair a file, displaying a download link containing the repaired version of a file in a short while. The result will be a healthy file that can be opened, viewed or edited with a corresponding application.
MunSoft's new Online Data Recovery Service is based on the company's years of experience building data recovery and file repair tools for Windows PCs. The online solution makes use of the same proven, highly sophisticated algorithms as employed by the company's desktop products.
MunSoft was founded in 2006 to develop and market a range of data recovery solutions for Windows users. MunSoft data recovery tools use state-of-the-art recovery algorithms, and are tightly integrated with highly intuitive, wizard-based graphical interface making the products easy to use and to learn. Data recovery solutions manufactured by MunSoft are used by thousands of home, office and commercial customers around the globe.
The online data recovery service is available at http://onlinerecovery.munsoft.com/
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- Benefits and Economics of Strong Authentication in the Cloud
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?