|By Business Wire||
|December 11, 2012 08:36 AM EST||
Layer 7 Technologies, a provider of security and connectivity building blocks for the new open enterprise, today announced the expansion of its management team to include Richard Pulliam as vice president of channels and strategic system integration partnerships. In this role, Pulliam is responsible for driving global channel strategy and building partnerships for Layer 7 in untapped growth markets.
Pulliam brings 17 years of experience to Layer 7 and a proven record in developing go-to-market strategies for disruptive technologies at the forefront of the next digital wave. He has led international strategy, sales and business development at both large corporations and start-up companies throughout the API management, mobile, social, ecommerce and enterprise software industries. Pulliam most recently served as vice president of business development and strategy at Alcatel-Lucent within the Applications Enablement division, leading global business development and strategic initiatives for the Open API Platform solutions.
“We’re pleased to have Richard on board to help us accelerate our growth by aligning us with key partners and resellers across the globe,” said Jeff Miller, VP of sales at Layer 7. “Richard has a deep level of experience in both entrepreneurial and enterprise business development and strategy, combined with expertise in API, mobile, software and big data solutions, making him a perfect fit for Layer 7.”
Prior to joining Alcatel-Lucent, Pulliam led several strategic open API initiatives for leaders within the travel, media, retail and telco industries. Additionally, between 2000 and 2008, he launched and led to market several software ventures, including a joint venture for BroadVision and Amadeus, a venture for Sapient and a start-up in 2004. Pulliam has an MBA from INSEAD.
“I’m thrilled to be joining the Layer 7 team and helping the company continue its stellar growth,” said Pulliam. “The company’s products are already helping organizations with the growing need for connectivity and security solutions in the new open enterprise, and I look forward to connecting Layer 7 with more channel and strategic channel partners worldwide to further build the company’s global foothold.”
About Layer 7 Technologies
Layer 7 provides API building blocks for the new open enterprise. The company’s products help nearly 300 organizations worldwide open APIs to developer communities, securely connect applications to cloud services, expose internal information assets to mobile apps and bridge departments and partners through SOA style integration. Layer 7 is the only API vendor to have been named a Gartner MQ leader and Forrester Wave leader. The company was named the 183rd fastest growing public or private technology company in 2012 by Deloitte.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?