|By Marketwired .||
|December 11, 2012 05:11 PM EST||
PEMBROKE, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/11/12 -- Ariett, the leading provider of e-Procurement and Expense Management software solutions, today announces Ariett Box4Dox Cloud Solution on the Microsoft Windows Azure platform -- a breakthrough invoice processing solution that accepts and processes vendor invoices sent as standard email attachments.
Box4Dox is the first workflow-enabled AP Invoice Automation processing solution to trigger the creation of the AP transaction and document workflow approval process, with zero employee involvement. It's the industry's first truly automated solution that sets a new standard for speed, simplicity, and efficiency.
Box4Dox dramatically reduces the number of manual steps throughout the invoice handling process, resulting in faster, and more accurate AP processing. With Ariett Box4Dox, vendor invoices are emailed directly to a secure Box4Dox client account; the receipt of the document triggers a secure transaction complete with audit trail and initiates the document workflow. Each transaction is date and time stamped, vendor coded and dynamically routed with documentation to the appropriate group or individuals specified by its configurable workflow.
At any given time, Ariett's reporting dashboard provides AP staff and senior management with real-time views of Accounts Payable activities -- with individual transaction status, approvals, and documents via browser or Mobile device.
"Ariett's simple yet flexible Box4Dox Solution uses advanced technology designed to eliminate the need for complex, expensive, error prone, character recognition systems that were required in the past," states Glenn Brodie, President of Ariett. "We strove to achieve a high degree of validation, automation and simplicity while addressing a problem that other e-Procurement systems haven't come close to solving. Box4Dox is available with either Ariett Cloud or Customer Hosted editions."
Ariett Box4Dox manages AP Invoices and supporting documentation through a unified interface, eliminating the time consuming task of opening, scanning, saving and processing AP invoices. Available in January 2013 as a low cost cloud service, Box4Dox will be offered to users of Ariett's AP Invoice and Travel & Expense Reporting solution for Microsoft Dynamics on the Windows Azure platform. Web API development plans are in the works for integrating with other leading ERP systems.
By eliminating the manual invoice handling and scanning steps, Box4Dox "would save my team hours of additional time," states Jennifer Francis, Corporate Controller, Evolution1, (www.evolution1.com) and Ariett healthcare and technology customer. The delivery and processing of the invoices is simplified for both the vendor and the customer -- eliminating unnecessary time and human errors. "This product will be a dream."
Box4Dox is part of the Ariett e-Procurement Purchase to Pay Platform family of products which provides integrated business automation for requisition and purchases order management, AP invoicing and travel & expense reporting. All Ariett products offer a common approval workflow model making it possible for companies to optimize their expense management processes and realize cost savings by using a single, unified technology platform. Ariett's e-Procurement Platform provides:
- A single, unified e-procurement solution for integrated AP invoicing, requisition management, and travel & expense reporting
- Dynamic real-time reporting for greater visibility into expenses and comprehensive control over the entire enterprise purchase-to-pay lifecycle
- User-friendly, self-service design allowing non-accounting and procurement professionals to quickly gain control over business purchases and expenses
- Open, extensible web-based architecture for integrating with other enterprise systems
"Centralizing the AP inbound process with Ariett Box4Dox on the Windows Azure platform is a brilliant example of how Microsoft ERP clients can leverage the Cloud to automate specific processes, and lower costs," states Dave Bailey, VP of Arctic Information Technology Inc. (www.arcticit.com) and longtime Microsoft channel partner of Ariett's. Bailey believes the private and public sector will appreciate the increased accuracy and efficiencies gains. "The Box4Dox innovation will catch on, rapidly eliminating error prone manual and scanning solutions, while providing a greener option over traditional methods."
For more information about Box4Dox please contact an Ariett representative at 1-781-826-1120.
Ariett Purchase to Pay and Travel & Expense solutions help organizations reduce costs by automating Requisitioning & Purchasing Order Management, AP Invoicing, and Travel & Expense Reporting. We deliver innovative web-based software to midmarket and enterprise customers in the Cloud or Customer Hosted, with seamless integrations to ERP systems, including Microsoft Dynamics GP/AX. Visit www.ariett.com and review product editions for more information.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?