|By RealWire News Distribution||
|December 19, 2012 01:33 AM EST||
Decibel customers get 'burstable' hosting resource for optimum website performance
Decibel Technology, a leading software specialist for web development and website management, has partnered with iomart Hosting to provide website owners with a secure and resilient hosting platform, with extra value 'pay what you use' services, all at the click of a button.
Built on a highly scalable cloud infrastructure from iomart Hosting, one of the UK's leading providers of bespoke cloud and managed hosting services, Decibel Technology's new managed service gives businesses of all sizes simple 'point and click' provisioning of a hosting account and are billed only for what resource they have used and when. The managed hosting service also provides 'burstable' resource on demand for occasions when extra power is needed, for example at peak holiday booking times or the Christmas retail season. Decibel hosting is not only economically advantageous but also mitigates the risk of not having bought enough resource, which can often reduce website performance.
Decibel's hosting package has been designed specifically to address the industry trend of website owners having to forecast the amount of resource required to run their websites and pay for it, irrespective of whether the capacity is used or not.
"Decibel's managed hosting is designed simply to put our customers in full control of their website, to ensure it is operating at all times at optimum performance," said Ben Harris, CEO, Decibel Technology. "Hosting is often expensive, inflexible and complicated, so we designed a managed service package that removes static costs, gives customers point and click provisioning and provides burstable resource when they need it, in real-time. iomart Hosting is a best in class provider and a natural delivery partner for Decibel Technology clients."
The Decibel Technology hosting solution through iomart Hosting is a highly resilient, secure and scalable solution run on an industry leading VMware platform. Customers are provided with 24/7 monitoring and management and a 100% uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA). Decibel Technology provides clients with dedicated monitoring, charts of server usage and email updates of any minor or significant changes.
Sarah Haran, managing director of iomart Hosting, said: "iomart Hosting has a long history of supporting innovative companies in the software and applications market and we're delighted that Decibel Technology has turned to us to provide the highly scalable cloud infrastructure they need to give their clients secure yet affordable hosting."
iomart Hosting is part of AIM-listed iomart Group plc which has seven data centre locations across the UK. Among its clients are some of the leading digital and creative agencies in the UK.
About iomart Hosting
iomart Hosting is one of the UK's leading providers of complex managed hosting and cloud computing services to the enterprise market. It owns and manages its own network infrastructure, including seven UK data centres, offering a unique 100% uptime guarantee. Services include: Private and Hybrid Cloud, Colocation, Content Delivery Networks, IP Transit, Cloud Storage and Email.
Clients include: Misys, office2office, BT plc, Stagecoach, Skyscanner, London School of Economics and Newsquest. iomart Hosting is an ISO9001 & ISO27001 certified company. The company is fully accredited at Gold Partner level with VMware, Oracle and Microsoft. It is part of AIM listed iomart Group plc. For more information visit www.iomarthosting.com
About Decibel Technology
Decibel Technology delivers a suite of content management tools and services to rapidly build, manage, enhance and future-proof websites. Decibel CMS provides a powerful yet practical alternative to current open source and proprietary CMS on the market through its Open API, which allows developers to build high performance websites quickly and easily. For the first time, Decibel brings enterprise-level CMS and website performance enhancing concepts to businesses of all size and budgets. With headquarters in London, clients include: Lavendon Group Plc, Bell Education Services, Historic UK, Marshall Wace and Miss World. www.decibeltechnology.com
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?