|By PR Newswire||
|December 19, 2012 09:36 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Wondershare Software Co., Ltd, developer of award-winning multimedia, mobile and business applications for Windows® and Mac® platforms today got into the holiday spirit and launched its 2012 Christmas Giveaway and Discounts promotion program. This year's holiday extravaganza features a daily free software giveaway, discounts of up to 55% off top software for the whole family, and great games with a chance to win free software. As an IDG invested company, Wondershare is committed to contributing the very best in software products and services to the consumer and business market segments worldwide.
500 Per Day Software Giveaway
Beginning today through Dec. 25, 2012, Wondershare is giving away 500 copies of its best-selling Photo Collage Studio each day to the first 500 fans to share the promotion on Facebook or Twitter. Share our page and get our best-selling fun, creative photo tool and start sending your own personalized holiday greeting cards to your friends! Simply share and get great software!
And there'll be more freebies available from Dec. 26, 2012 until Jan. 15, 2013.
Special Christmas Discounted Software Bundles
This year, Wondershare isn't just discounting a few titles -- it's discounting & bundling some of its most popular and best-selling software together this Christmas! Get up to 55% off today!
Featured products include:
Video Converter Ultimate: Edit, convert or burn virtually any video format to play anywhere.
Video Editor: Harness classic & bold editing tools on an intuitive workspace & share anywhere.
DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe: Create photo slideshows, add great effects & burn to DVD or upload.
And many more!
Play the 'Other Self' game to Win Big
For those who want to win free software, there's the 'Which Character am I Most Like' game. In this simple yet fun game, users can enter a little info and get back the movie character -- and movie star who plays them -- which they're most like! Even invite your friends and you can see which star they're most like too. Its fun and emails entered have a chance to win a free copy of Wondershare's wonderful Scrapbook Studio digital photo software!
It's all available now at http://www.wondershare.com/topic/christmas/giveaway.html.
Wondershare Software Co., Ltd., an IDG invested company, is an innovative software developer dedicated to delivering the very best in software products and services to the worldwide consumer and business market segments. Headquartered in Shenzhen, China, Wondershare has branch offices in the United States, Germany and Japan. Wondershare has been named to Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific in 2009 and 2010. For more information about Wondershare and its products, please visit http://www.wondershare.com.
Wondershare is a registered trademark of Wondershare Software Co. Ltd. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Wondershare Software Co., Ltd.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?