|By Marketwired .||
|December 20, 2012 07:30 AM EST||
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/20/12 -- Cloud Sherpas has acquired CloudTrigger, a top California-based cloud solution consultancy focused on helping organizations implement and customize CRM solutions in the cloud. Terms of the deal were not announced. The move provides Cloud Sherpas with the strategic and technical resources necessary to further capitalize on cloud CRM implementation and customization opportunities in North America and abroad.
The acquisition of CloudTrigger is another significant milestone for Cloud Sherpas in its emergence as a leading cloud services brokerage (CSB). In October, the firm hired former Capgemini executive Gary Diorio to lead its CRM business unit. Cloud Sherpas is a Salesforce.com Platinum Partner, and is also the Google Enterprise 2011 Partner of the Year. The Atlanta-based firm now has over 3,000 customers across practice areas.
CloudTrigger, headquartered in Southern California, has clients worldwide, including AOL, USA Today and Riverbed. The firm has deep implementation expertise in Salesforce Service Cloud, and is the creator of G2Maps, a geographic mapping analytics and visualization app available on the Salesforce AppExchange. The acquisition strengthens Cloud Sherpas' position in the West, bolsters their ability to service clients needing customer service and call center support, and provides key assets to enable vertical market solutions.
"We are excited to bring CloudTrigger, with its significant business and technical expertise, into the Cloud Sherpas fold," said David Northington, CEO at Cloud Sherpas. "Carter and his team are true cloud professionals with tremendous depth of knowledge and a successful track record."
"We are thrilled to be joining forces with Cloud Sherpas, whose reputation for innovation and customer service is unparalleled among CSBs," said Carter Wigell, President at CloudTrigger. "The collective experience of Cloud Sherpas and CloudTrigger further differentiates us as one of the few firms that have the depth of experience and technical expertise to help companies fully leverage the flexibility and functionality of the cloud."
About Cloud Sherpas
Cloud Sherpas, a Salesforce.com Platinum Partner and the Google Enterprise 2011 Partner of the Year, is one of the world's leading cloud services brokerages. Since 2007, the company has helped over 3,000 customers adopt, manage and enhance cloud solutions from Google, salesforce.com and other leading cloud vendors. Whether working with a global retailer to help them make their business more connected and collaborative with Google Apps or helping a financial services firm deploy Sales Cloud and Service Cloud to better manage their customer relationships, Cloud Sherpas has the experience and expertise to help organizations leverage the cloud and respond with agility to the rapid consumerization of IT. Cloud Sherpas has offices in Atlanta, Brisbane, Chicago, Manila, New York City, San Francisco, San Diego, Sydney, Tokyo and Wellington. For more information visit http://www.cloudsherpas.com.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?