|By PR Newswire||
|December 20, 2012 11:41 AM EST||
ST. CHARLES, Mo., Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- St. Paul, Minnesota based Association of Minnesota Counties (AMC) endorsed the credit card and check processing aggregation program with Diversified Check Solutions (DCS), a leading provider of end-to-end, payment processing systems.
"We are very pleased to be a strategic partner with AMC, to provide its member counties with payment solutions," said Sam Ackley, managing partner of Diversified Check Solutions. "The program allows counties a way to achieve lower per transaction costs by aggregating all credit, debit, ACH and check payment volume. This is a very powerful system."
AMC will refer its member counties to DCS to provide not only a credit card processing solutions, but the ACHeck21® Product Suite for ACH and check processing as well. The broad range of hosted services involved in this program includes free software. AMC members will further benefit by having all processing volume count toward reduced rates.
"The DCS referral agreement helps our members aggregate their payment processing volume for checks and credit cards resulting in lower rates and more efficient service," said AMC Executive Director, Jeff Spartz. "This program benefits all parties: DCS gets new referrals, Minnesota county governments get better processing and aggregating technology and AMC reinforces its mission. We are really excited about this partnership."
For more information on this agreement, contact Rick Kothe at email@example.com.
ABOUT DCS and ACHeck21®
At DCS Holdings Group, LLC d/b/a Diversified Check Solutions and ACHeck21®, we are devoted to always providing our customers with the most advanced technology in the ACH, check and credit card processing industry and at the same time requiring ourselves to always achieve the highest rankings in customer service. Credit Card Merchant Services are provided by Priority Payment Systems, a registered ISO/MSP/TPP of Wells Fargo Bank NA, Walnut Creek, CA. DCS is an authorized reseller for Priority Payment Systems.
Our flagship product - ACHeck21 - represents an advanced, robust and comprehensive solution for any individual, group or company that wants the convenience and security of accurate ACH and check processing whether from their internet connected computer, a web site or through web services. The technology is extremely versatile allowing customers to easily initiate ACH, scan checks, make deposits, update accounts receivable systems, manage returns and archive checks and data. Other products in the ACHeck21® Suite include, PCI compliant virtual terminal, remittance processing software, hosted Interactive Voice Response, Check Scanning technology and more.
Additional information about DCS and ACHeck21 is available at www.linkedin.com/company/DCS-Holdings-Group-LLC-d-b-a-Diversified-Check-Solutions, www.facebook.com/acheck21, or on Twitter @ACHeck_21.
About Priority Payment Systems
Priority's unique transaction platforms support both business-to-consumer and business-to-business transactions. The 2012 Nilson Rankings places Priority among the top 40 consumer transaction processors by volume and as one of the industry's fastest growing processors over the past five years.
The Association of Minnesota Counties is a voluntary, non-partisan statewide organization that has assisted the state's 87 counties in providing effective county governance to the people of Minnesota since 1909. The association works closely with the legislative and administrative branches of government in seeing that legislation and policies favorable to counties are enacted.
Additional information about AMC is available at www.mncounties.org
Diversified Check Solutions
SOURCE Diversified Check Solutions
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?